Complete 4Motion/Quattro drivetrain minus engine

Dieselgeek

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2016 Golf TDI
Hey Y'all:

I have available for sale one complete 4Motion drive train from a 2001 Audi TT 225. The price is $5000 firm and includes everything you need to convert to 4Motion including clutch, sheetmetal and wiring. The gears might need to be played around with to get what you want but everything is there and everything works. 12.3" brakes are included up front and vented discs in the rear are also included. The front suspension has a little more caster and track and everything bolts into a MkIV Golf/Jetta or Beetle. There will need to be some sheetmetal changes in the rear of the car and that is up to you to figure out but the parts will be included. Shipping will be extra.

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
I don't know Jim,

The "slight gearing changes" only encompasses "minor" changes such as the entire 6 speed of the transmission and final drive ratio, not sure how one would "slightly" fix this! Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that the Audi-Quattro on the TT isn't really that plug and play...

cevans

cevans

TDI
I wasn't asking for a blanket remark, I'm asking for a response, more information about how one would go about doing this. Saying you need to play around with the gears isn't a fair enough amount of information for a $5,000 product, especially when it appears that this isn't the case.

See threads like these:
4motion tdi 6speed
All Wheel Drive conversion for NB?
cevans

Dieselgeek

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2016 Golf TDI
The mod is not for the light doit yourselfer. There are many bright people here and the person who is interested would need to do his own research. I am only selling the parts, not the information. The information would be very costly for me to provide. That's as direct as I can be.

cevans

TDI
Fair enough