Recommend a body shop

CalibreTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta, 2012 Passat
Hi there,
Can you recommend a body shop in the GTA for a 2006 Jetta?
Yup - it happened. I was driving at night and I see 2 deer on my left hand side and 1 on the right. I knew right a way that the 1 will jump to join the 2 on the left. I hit the breaks and slowed down to about 40km and I almost passed the guy but he had a strange desire to ram me. So the deer decides to ram my fender and somehow he cought my rear right door a bit.
I have a bad dent in my fender that hopefully can be poped up and the rear door while not hit bad at all has a few more dent marks. Can someone recommend a shop to do this?

Thank you,

Calibre

amit9

Veteran Member
TDI
None...
R-Tech Auto
40 Doughton Road
Concord, ON L4K 1R2, Canada
(905) 761-7911
Hwy 7 West past Keele
Left on Costa
Right on Doughton
Contact Person: Ralston: 416-605-4998

Very reasonable and good work. I've taken my wife's van and my Jetta for some minor bodywork and he did a satisfactory job on both. You can pay cash if you're getting it done on your own and by all means haggle with him before settling on a final price.

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
i would recommend Pfaff Auto body in Newmarket. They do a very good job. If its just dents, then there is a dent guy at Richmond Hill Kia, who does an amazing job. Took all the dents out of my brothers Jetta, from that crazy hail storm we had last year.

Marchmen

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI
PHAT-DUB said:
Danny Cina at
CFD auto collision
416-749-0365

you can tell Dennis sent you ( did my widebody jetta)
Thanks for the infor Dennis. It's time to lose the rubstrips from my doors so I'm looking for a good metal guy.