Banquet Menu: Build your own / membership survey

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I'm having trouble deciding what to do for the Sunday banquet menu. It will be buffet style and there are a number of dishes to choose from. I have two options - a pre-selected chef's menu that sounds fantastic, and a less expensive build-your-own option. Budget will dictate which option we go with, but I figured I'd throw the latter out to you all for some feedback.

Please visit the following Google Docs survey link. You should be able to complete it in less than 2 minutes, so thanks in advance for your time. At the end of the month I will compile the data and select the most popular dishes. These selections will comprise Option 1 (less expensive) for the banquet and the chef's menu will be Option 2 (more expensive). Which option we go with will depend on this year's Fest attendance. Don't worry, the price won't change for you... if we go with the more expensive option, it will be subsidized so the price remains the same as the less expensive option.

Click here to build your buffet!

Last edited:

manual_tranny

Smyth Performance- Intern
TDI
2001 Golf @182K; 2000 Jetta @290K
Yum. Survey complete. It kind of felt like I was ordering food, but with a really, really, really long wait. I'm pretty hungry right now.

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Survey completed, but I think it is missing a few things :p

I have a hankering for Steak Tartar :cool::D

MrVermin
"Pass the Cow".........
"Mooooooo?????

nyrussell

TDI
2009 TDI Loyal; 3208 Cat Marine and 8KW Onan
Interesting choices... Please make sure their is one entree for vegetarians if possible. No Kosher? Also, be very careful of green beans on a banquet or dinner service.

Personally I like the rubber chicken circuit model better :D

Noel

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Don't worry - this isn't Old Country Buffet. ;)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
You noticed! This banquet option does not include desert. Depending on how registrations go, if we exceed our expected attendance (which is a low estimate and shouldn't be hard to beat), we will opt for the more expensive banquet that includes dessert (at no additional cost to you).

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Bump for the survey! We're getting close and it will be time for me to finalize our food options in the next couple of weeks. :)

See post #1 for the survey link.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
This weekend is the last call for the banquet menu vote. I'm putting the menus together on Monday. :)