WTB TDI in Utah/Idaho area

armylemons

TDI
none yet =(
I'm looking for a TDI for my wife, preferably a late mk3 or mk4 with a manual tranny and less than or equal to 150k miles. My price range is right around 5 grand so i'm not expecting a car show. If anyone has any hits for me you can hit me up on here or just email me at armylemons@g mail.com. I'm a tdi newbie but i've owned 2 different GTI's and an Audi Allroad so I love me some german engineering. I wish there was an easy way to put a tdi in my nissan xterra haha.

Another possible option, I have a 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 4x4 that is pretty modified for offroad play I would trade for a nice TDI Jetta or Golf. It has 105k ish miles, timing belt, water pump, thermostat, higher output alternator, custom rear bumper, TJM front bumper, rock sliders, full skid plates, 3.5" of lift, 33" all terrain tires, pics available if interested. I expect a trade around $8k value to make it worth it.

Last edited:

superdiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5 ALH wagon, 2 VW Beetle TDI,Vanagon diesel
I've got 2 Beetles-2001 with 155k. miles and
1998 with 121k.Both 5spd.Timing belt kits,
Oil and filters replaced 2-3000 miles ago.
But I can't go that low as 5 grand.

Fletch63

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Beetle 5spd, 2004 Passat B5.5 GLS
I have a 2001 2-Door Golf, 5psd with 153,000 miles on it. I'm the 3rd owner. I bought the car a little over 2 years ago out of Texas. I bought the car with a 102K miles on it. Before driving home to Utah I had the following done, Deluxe 100K TB installed along with Bosio PP520's nozzles and a .658 5th gear. Car is Indigo Blue w/black cloth. I have a set of winter tires and wheels that would go with the car. I'd be looking at $5800.