FS: '04 Touareg V10 TDI w/ extended warranty only 56,500 miles in North Carolina

mapmantx

TDI
2000 Golf TDI
The Good

2004 Touareg V10 TDI
Only $27,900
- Rides like a dream, pulls like a monster
- You gotta love this much torque on a luxury suspension!
- Campanella White and Sienna
- 56,500 miles (2nd owner - I got it 2008 with 31,000 miles on it)
- Transferable First Extended Warranty (NSAR323219 = up to 100,000 or June 2011)
- Clean CarFax report - no known wrecks, damage, etc.
- Get 21.4 / 27.3 mpg (I do predominantly city driving)
  • Heated Front Seats, Rear Locking Differential, Parking Sensors, Roof Rails & Key
  • 6-CD Changer, MP3 Auxilary Jack, Original Navigation Package
  • Loaded except for the cold climate package and 4 zone climate controls
  • New tires '08
  • New front brake rotors and pads '09
  • No problems with timing belt
- Service records available on request (all services at local VW Dealership)
- Extended warranty info available on request (not transferable to dealers, just other private owners)
- I'll drive the vehicle to the local mechanic of your choice for an independent inspection (~30 miles of 27516)
- Located in Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- I want a friendly, respectful, clean transaction

Please see the link here for full information and some pictures: VW Diesel Touareg V10 - Amazing Condition

For even more pictures: Touareg Images on Photobucket

The Bad
I love driving this vehicle and am sorry I need to sell it - so it's just bad for me. My Treg came to me in excellent condtion and I've done everything I can to keep it that way.

That said, if I had to pick it apart and come up with bad things, these would be it:
- There are two tiny pin hole width "scratches" about 1/8 inch long on the front lower bumper that are barely visible but still exist (and annoy me)
- The silver paint on the roof top luggage raills has flecked away a bit
- I would prefer a more upgraded navigation system that is touch screen and doesn't rely on buttons, but I've heard you have to do this through a car audio place. I don't like VW's buttons... on any of their vehicles.
- I think the passenger front door feels heavy to open (though my boyfriend says I'm a bit of a weeny about opening it)

The Ugly

I specialize in long distance relocation of people to Chapel Hill NC as a Realtor. I regularly put multiple adults in the back seat of my car for 8-10 hour stretches at a time over multiple days. While my Treg has a gorgeous finish quality, the back seats just aren't meant for a 6 ft adult to be sitting back there for longer than 3-4 hours per ride. While it is fine for almost everyone else's normal driving, I just can't have clients feel even remotely cramped in my car as they are trying to make major financial decisions that affect my livelihood. My vehicle is my office, so I have to listen to my clients - no matter how much I love it.

I'm also selling because my dad recently passed away and left me his luxury sedan. I don't think I could sell my dad's car right now, and I sadly think it is probably a more sensible vehicle to transport clients in... even if it's not my V10 monster. We also already have 3 other vehicles at my house, so it's starting to look like a used car lot here.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information at mapmantx at yahoo.com or by calling 919-951-4044.

Thanks for your interest!

Kelsay

mapmantx

TDI
2000 Golf TDI
This Touareg Has Been Sold

I just got an email on this and realized that I needed to let the forum know that it is off the market.