TDIFest PDX 2010 Registration

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Hello Everyone!
As you may already know this years' TDIFest is being hosted by the Pacific Northwest, specifically Portland, OR!

This team has been working hard to bring you a 'Fest filled with new fun and exciting activities and we are proud to announce the opening of the TDIFest PDX 2010 registration site! :D

Registration is a requirement for anyone planning on attending TDIFest. All registration funds support TDIClub and TDIFest. This years registration brings with it many new options:
1. Lower registration fee's
2. Free events -Sunday show n' shine and Friday Meet n' Greet and more!
3. Drag Racing at Woodburn Raceway!
4. Vendor Information with participation options!
...and much more...!
New items will be added as TDIFest grows and the time draws near, so check back frequently for updates!

Registration instructions are located on the site. If you have any questions about TDIFest or Registration please feel free to contact us at:
tdifest@tdiclub.com

Click on the link above to access the registration website! :)
We'll see ya there! :D

............................................................................................................
Update:
Ok everyone -since there's only a week left before Fest :eek: we will no longer be accepting payment by personal check. This is because most checks will not arrive in time. So as to avoid confusion, we will now stop accepting check payments for registration.

Payment options:
Paypal
eCheck
onsite cash/check/paypal

Those of you who have registered and have selected pay by check:
If we have not yet received your check payment in the mail, then you will be expected to pay your balance upon check-in at TDIFest. If you can not make that payment at that time, then your registration will be canceled. You'll be sent an email reminder, as a courtesy for your payment and support! :eek:

Thanks for your support everyone!

Also, T-shirts are no longer included with your registration. If you'd like a t-shirt, you may try your luck at our Merchandise table to see what sizes we have available!

Last edited:

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Probably, I'm 2nd. :)
-BB

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
It's ordered alphabetically, so you can quickly see who registered. (I beat both you guys to registration though, and I think I was 3rd or 4th LOL).

tongboy

Veteran Member
TDI
91 Jetta TDI Swap, 97 M3 LS1 Swap
come on guys, its right on the left hand side :p

invoice #26

why did you have to edit <3 on the comments section of checkout?!

let me know if you guys need a hand with anything

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
Ohh this looks very tempting!! would love to come and meet the guys! wonder if i could make this work!!

vw4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
I was reviewing the agenda. Can someone post info on the family friendly add on events? Are they TDIfest official or are they unofficial things?

ie, what is my wife gonna do?

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
vw4life said:
I was reviewing the agenda. Can someone post info on the family friendly add on events? Are they TDIfest official or are they unofficial things?

ie, what is my wife gonna do?
They are more unofficial things that can be done. We have a team who is currently working on a map of sites in the area, which we'll post on the registration site. There is much to do in Portland that is family friendly and we'll have a packet put together that you'll receive upon check-in that has maps and list of events and options for the non-car enthusiast significant other and families. don't worry, we've got 'em covered. :D

Just check back on the Registration site frequently for updates! :)

TDI-Bill

TDI
98 Jetta TDI
iv been deciding if i should move to Portland, OR from NJ...trying to find a job 1st...hopefully i find something soon and move out there...so I can be at this event

Last edited:

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
Registered, but won't be attending. Its a geography thing. Just doing my small part to support the club. I would like a T-shirt though. I have one from the last 7 fests, whether I attended or not. If someone local from the Toronto area makes the trip to OR, I will ask them to pick one up for me.

Thanks for all the hard work and good luck with the events.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Wingnut said:
Registered, but won't be attending. Its a geography thing. Just doing my small part to support the club. I would like a T-shirt though. I have one from the last 7 fests, whether I attended or not. If someone local from the Toronto area makes the trip to OR, I will ask them to pick one up for me.

Thanks for all the hard work and good luck with the events.
thanks for supporting! we appreciate it.
as time draws near, we'll be sure to get one out to ya. :)

vk_bigTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDi
QUESTIONS reg 2010FEST

I know there is $30 fees for early birds registration!
And I'm going for sure, but I might be having more ppl with me, BUT DONT KNOW FOR SURE!
QUESTION: do I have to let know at the time i ger regidtered, or I can let know later???

And another question:
if my other friend who gave TDI's wanna come with me there, can I add them to me as for $10 or they have to register on their own???

Thanks

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
vk_bigTDI said:
I know there is $30 fees for early birds registration!
And I'm going for sure, but I might be having more ppl with me, BUT DONT KNOW FOR SURE!
QUESTION: do I have to let know at the time i ger regidtered, or I can let know later???

And another question:
if my other friend who gave TDI's wanna come with me there, can I add them to me as for $10 or they have to register on their own???

Thanks
email sent in response. Hope you got it. let me know if now.

JetPuf

Veteran Member
TDI
White '98 Bug, Gray 2010 GL350
Hey everyone. If you are sending in a check please make sure to include the receipt with your order information and the name on the check is Brian Webber. If checks are made out to TDIFest or TDIFest Attn: Brian Webber they will get returned to you because our bank would return them to us if we deposit them.

JetPuf

Veteran Member
TDI
White '98 Bug, Gray 2010 GL350
my bank will accept them, however the risk is much greater that the funding bank will decline the check because my name is not on it. if they decline the check we get charged a returned check fee...

this all would just end up costing people more money and frustration to everyone involved.

TomB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi TDI Prestige Sport
So I just tried to pay via CC with Pay Pal and they wanted me to register to create a pay pal account.

Did anyone else find the option to pay with Pay Pal without registering?

Thanks!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
TomB said:
So I just tried to pay via CC with Pay Pal and they wanted me to register to create a pay pal account.

Did anyone else find the option to pay with Pay Pal without registering?

Thanks!
got your email, working on following up on it. I'll get back to you soon regarding this.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
TomB said:
Thanks! Hopefully before the 27th. :)
:( I failed, I'm many days behind the 27th. sorry. I just got a chance to check into it. and NO you do not have to have a paypal account in order to pay via paypal. sorry. Saw that you registered anyway! Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS IN 7 DAYS!

MAY 17 @ midnight is the cut off date for early bird registrations. Price will then increase to $35

also, there's only 10 more VW shirts available for the next 10 registrants! so act fast before they're all gone! :D