ALH Jetta, Stage 4, $1,200

03 shaker

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SEL
Car is sold.

I'm selling my wrecked Jetta. 2 months ago I was rear ended which totaled the car. Factory 5 speed car, it has around 170K miles on it, I bought it with 110K. I have a salvage title in hand.

Here's a list of the things i've done to it that are still on the car: South Bend Stage 2 Endurance, VNT17, DLC1019 Injectors, Malone stage 4 Small Fuel tune, 3 Bar Map, BRM Intake, 2.5" Downpipe, Catch Can. I can give exact dates and mileage on when each mod was done, but generally, turbo has ~50K miles on it, the clutch was done ~30K miles ago, and the injectors have less than 5K miles on them.

I've also replaced all shocks and struts on this car in the time i've had it, so those parts might be worth throwing on a car with worn out suspension.

I can post more detailed pics if people are interested.

The car does run and drive onto a trailer, the radiator is busted so no coolant.

I figure someone would want this car for the performance parts on it to swap onto another ALH.

I also have a set of VW BBS wheels that i'd like to sell with the car, 3 are good, 1 is bent but fixable I believe. I also have the stock VNT-15, stock intake, and a few other misc. parts that can go with the car.

I'm asking $1,200 OBO for everything. Car, extra wheels, extra parts. Car is located in Toney, AL.

As far as rebuilding the car, I have no idea how much it would cost or how hard it would be. This would be a great car if it was fixed, i've done so much maintenance and work to it in the time i've had it. Interior is decent, I had the headliner and door inserts done. AC was working perfectly, no leaks, shakes, or any issues until it was wrecked.

I'll respond to PM's here and for people seriously interested I'll send my phone number.

Last edited:

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
What part of Alabama are you in specifically?