11 VW JSW TDI - 6SPD - Navarre, FL

WhealtonS

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 VW JETTA TDI
Hello,

$16K or OBO

up for sale is my 2011 VW JSW that is a 6 speed manual and is the preferred white paint with black leather interior and panoramic sunroof. It is still under a VW CPO bumper to bumper-unlimited miles warranty until 14 July 2020 & has the VW Emissions warranty until 15 January 2021 or 110,823.

Please view Craigslist post for more details and I have also added a Dropbox link to show more pictures (Craigslist has a 24 picture max limit).

Craigslist: https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/d/navarre-2011-vw-jetta-sportwagen-tdi/6994571642.html

DropBox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lp03auznrd2djj6/AABM-T_tAlttVk-R2Wcg7geNa?dl=0

-- I ended up buying a Chevy Bolt since my commute to work is ten miles, to save up some money.

Call or Text 850-586-9058 if you're interested.

Last edited:

toneman

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW
Nicely kept. Would love to hear what you get for it. I also have a 2011 manual with under 60k miles and the value is in the ****ter.

WhealtonS

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 VW JETTA TDI
I'm selling it at this price due the warranties that remain, the condition of the car, and the modifications that are installed.

ranger pete

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW 6MT
I bought the same car, minus the roof, silver, bone stock with 55K for 9500 in april. It had a few scuffs, but overall, very nice.

By your pricing, I suspect I should have paid around 19K.

I did not have CPO, but it isn't worth more than a grand or 2, tops.

WhealtonS

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 VW JETTA TDI
Good for you.

I am selling the car based on what I value it as, if you read the Craiglist Ad you'd see that the warranty has definitely come in hand and that the car is very well cared for.

Finally, I'm purely selling a car and I am not interested in your two cents. So please utilize all of your might to hold back your comments unless they are used in interest towards purchasing the car.

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
I believe his asking price is fair, all examples given above are from stock cars and Mr. Whealton's car has a lot of mods, history of maintenance, extra parts, warranty etc etc....Plus I bought parts from him in the past and he is an honest seller. Good luck with the sale of your car Sr.

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
16k is way high. 11k is high but closer to value. i doubt you will see what your asking.