2005 GLS Beetle TDI 8k mi, SF Bay Area

KARB100

TDI
2002 Golf
I have a 2005 GLS Silver TDI beetle for sale here in CA. I'm asking $21k, which is what I've got in it. It has grey cloth seats and the standard GLS package. The car was purchased in New Hampshire last fall. Driven only by me, it is in perfect condition, under warranty, etc...

I think '05 is the first year they put turn indicators on the side mirrors, which might help avoid the stuation where two cars try to merge into the same lane at the same time.

This is about as new as you can get the car in CA becasue of insane CARB regulations. Preference given to someone who wants to run it on biodiesel.

I'll post real photos when it stops raining, but this is what it looks like.

I can be reached at 707-556-9475.
Gretchen

Audi5000TDI

Banned
TDI
Passat, 1996, Grey
Now why would you want to run a PD on Biodiesel and void your warranty? Anything over B5 and your warranty is void. Probably run on the wrong motor oil also?

Plus I look at this post.... flooring your TDi uphill to 95 mph in 100 degree heat in summer... Definitely not good for a TDI. I'm definitely not impressed with your driving habits.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=1065434#post1065434

Last edited:

lilacsz26

TDI
2006 Golf GLS TDI, 2001 Jetta GLS TDI, 2003 Jetta GL
What is this speed costs, how far you wanna go on a gallon statement. He is a New World Man..Rush- stuff. I don't know any men named Gretchen do you? Lilacsz26

PhotonBoy

TDI
'04 shadow blue Jetta wagon by the name of Linda w ventectomy, Dieselgeek short shift, - DRLs, Monster mats, PD100 injectors and a Tempest Blue '11 Jetta Sportwagen, hasn't told me her name yet, Dieselgeek short shift, more to come..
Sunroof? Manual or auto?