www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > TDI Cars for Sale/Wanted

TDI Cars for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel cars for sale and wanted.

Old July 17th, 2019, 10:35   #1
DIESELMAN3500
Veteran Member

Default MKIV Jetta Wagon Project TDI swap for sale NJ

Hey guys.
Long story short here. My son was just born and have lost a lot of my free time. With that being said im going to offer up my project car for sale.
2002 MKIV jetta wagon that is a gas job. Car has 100K miles on the odometer. It has the tdi euro sport cluster with chrome package etc. It was an automatic car. Its black with cloth interior sunroof and heated seats. Car has a clean NJ title, I bought it from a tdi shop in PA a few years ago. I have 99% of the parts to make it a diesel that I got from a donor wagon that was totaled. The car has good rims and tires on it. the gas engine is out and some interior was pulled off to install the cluster and rear lights and swap other minor things. I am into the car for more than I would like and do not expect to get what I paid for it. After saying that I am going to ask 2500.00 for the car with everything included, engine, manual trans, harness, fuel tank, tires, rims, another full engine TDI that had 98k on it but was taken apart to clean and paint. Cylinder head is cleaned etc. I used the bottom end that is what is missing. But the car comes with a donor engine that ran when pulled. Do with each as you please. car needs a windshield. no body damage, no rust, needs a good vacuum from sitting and such. Again im asking 2500, im open to reasonable offers.
I can deliver everything if needed within reason or for fuel cost. I like road trips so upper VT or Carolinas are not out of the question especially when you have a retired father at your disposal. he works for ice cream money lol.
let me know if you have any questions. I can send picts at request, posting pictures here is above my computer level sorry.
DIESELMAN3500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2019, 10:41   #2
DIESELMAN3500
Veteran Member

Bump TTT.
Delivery and negotiable
Open to offers.
Old September 17th, 2019, 16:48   #3
DIESELMAN3500
Veteran Member

I'm willing to sell the chassis or part it out if necessary

Delivery on the east coast or Tennessee
Old October 2nd, 2019, 10:45   #4
DIESELMAN3500
Veteran Member

Bump.
TTT
anyone need a rolling chassis or parts if i part it out?
open to any and all offers.