Alternator Mounting Configuration/Rating Please Help!

gogun98

TDI
1986 VW Jetta Turbo Diesel
Hello, I got my hand on a 1986 VW Jetta Turbo Diesel a few years ago and recently the alternator died. The guy I bought it from did a turbo build on it and in doing so he did a few other upgrades on it such as a new cooling fan system. I say this because I wasn't aware that he also upgrade the alternator from 90A to 120A. I unknowing installed a 90A and sent in the 120A core not jotting doing the part number and manufacturer. I noticed the charging problems pretty quick and associated it with the new alternator.

--So my question is, does anyone know of an alternator that has the same mounting configuration as a Bosch Al30x?

I've done my looking and I cannot find one that compares for the life of me. I've spoken with the guy I bought it from and he confirmed that it was a 120A. I contacted Bosch as well and there doesn't seem to be a name at least for the specific type of mounting configuration, which is unfortunate cause that would make it pretty straight forward. The one that was in the car had identical mounting to the Bosch Al30x except for the current rating. I also do not have the equipment necessary at the moment to fabricate my own mounting plates.

Any ideas would be awesome! Thanks!!