Hevster1 Grand reopening RE-OPENING NEW LOCATION! Montague NJ!

Golf58

TDI
2011 4 Dr Golf TDI
Shop Opening

Mike,
Congrats on the opening, Your about an hour and a half away from me (Elizabeth) so I'm sure I'll be seeing you in the future. Still under warranty, but that will be up next Yr. and there's plenty of things, I'd like to get done. I put your shops address and phone # in my phone.
Good luck Golf58

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
The way it looks, my open house will be the Saturday before Labor Day. Stay tuned. As soon as I confirm with the wife I will post it.

thunder_jj

TDI
2009 Jetta Sportswagen
Mike,
Congratulations on the new shop. I can speak from experience, his shop and service is tops. Mike did my 40.000 TDI service and worked on my Passat. I am more then happy. He saved me a ton of money, and took the time to explain everything he was doing. Highly recommended. BTW, the get together sound like a fun time.
John

Sinko

TDI
Jetta Wagon 2003 Silver
Thank you to all who posted endorsements for Mike. I had a lot of anxiety looking for the right mechanic to change the timing belt on my 2003 Jetta Wagon. Wasn't real comfortable with the local dealership. I live on Long Island, but made the trip to Montague last week. It was well worth it. The job was done quickly and professionally. They tolerated my less than average mechanical knowledge, and taught me few things. It may be a long trip, but I am committed to being a repeat customer.

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
I wish I had seen your post about tires - I just ordered a set. I was wondering if you could mount/balance them? They don't need to be installed on the car, I'll load them on the trailer. Also - can you let me know what a pair of 195-60-15s would run? Catch you later - John

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
It was great finally meeting you in person. I'm going to try to head out of work early tomorrow to get the tires you ordered for me done. I'll give you a heads up. Otherwise I'll swing through on Friday.