2012 A3?

torifile

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 BMW 335D
I think I've settled on waiting one more year for a new car so i'll be looking at the '12 models. Any info on these yet? I know it's early but I'm already excited!

JackA3A4

TDI
2010 Audi A3 TDI
Rumor has it that the 2012 A3 in the US will be a small sedan, not the hatchback style we have now. So personal taste could enter into your timing decision.

minienigma

TDI
Murano Green Audi A3 TDI
From what I've heard, there's definitely going to be a sedan version, but no one is sure whether the hatchback version will make it to U.S. shores.... That's one of the reasons why I got my A3 TDI now -- I refuse to get any car without hatchback -- every single one of the cars I ever owned are hatchbacks. I don't want to risk not being able to get a hatchback in waiting for a refresh.

William B. Kayen

TDI
2013 Beetle TDI convertible
chummer said:
I like the hatch back better.
Me Too. The hatch is so versatile and holds an enormous amount of stuff when I go to Costco. If the next A3 is not a hatch, I will look into the A4 TDI wagon.

Love my A3.

STRANGETDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Audi A3 S-Line Premium Plus Quattro - APR Stage II
We are looking to upgrade to an A3, but we only want it if it is a hatchback. I'll ask the dealer when it is time to look.

MehrA3

TDI
2012 A3 TDI
Just got my 2012 A3 two weeks ago, they are the exact same as 2011 except for the nav package is upgraded according to my dealer ( I didn't get nav so I can't verify)

CRdeesl

TDI
2012 a3 tdi
BTW, it was announced that 2012 is the last year for the A3 as a sportback. The 2013 remodel will include a sedan/coupe and possibly a cabrio, but definitely no hatch.