Anybody have the double din radio removal tools (2001-2005) that they will let me beg

Bradtholomew

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf TDI
You're welcome to borrow mine if you want. I live in Mississauga and work in Brampton... near Toronto doesn't help though! I'll be driving from here to London tomorrow night too if you're west of the GTA.

Jeff Heyerman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta Wagon (Mk IV)
You guys are awesome!

I live in Oakville and work at the southwest corner of the airport(Dixie and Courtneypark Dr.)

Jeff

KID A TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI
I live in Barrie so I'd have to mail em out to ya, but I have a set if you can't get your hands on any others.

PounDDer

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI, 2006 Jetta TDI
I live at hurontario and 401, close enough to you if you need to borrow them. Send me a PM if you still need them.

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW
It's easy to make your own. I cut some 1-1 1/4" long strips of Al sheet metal about 3/8" wide(slot width). Credit card material might work also. Cut one end of each of the 4 strips at a 60 degree angle. Wedge each strip into the slots, pretty tight, with the long side facing the center of the radio and short side out. Grip the radio via the tape and cd slots and pull the radio out. A bit of wiggling of the parts may be necessary, but no heavy force. Put the tabs with your owners manual for the next time.