Tune from GDE

tdi54

Veteran Member
TDI
1981 Rabbit Diesel(sold), 2009 Jetta TDI MT(sold)2010 Jetta TDI MT, 2015 Jetta TDI SEL, DSG, 99 Ford F 350 PSD Dually, 2016 BMW X5 xDrive35d, 2016 535d
Has anyone had tune from Green Diesel Engineering? I have come across their website and they have various tunes for VW TDI's. Their website claims 20 HP and 70 lb-ft torque increase from the stock for CBEA and CJAA engines.
I never heard them before and was wondering if any of the forum member has one of their tunes and whether they're satisfied with the results.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Why not just go with a tried and true product of one or the other TDI club vendors?

tdiinsc

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI, 14' Jetta TDI
Has anyone had tune from Green Diesel Engineering? I have come across their website and they have various tunes for VW TDI's. Their website claims 20 HP and 70 lb-ft torque increase from the stock for CBEA and CJAA engines.
I never heard them before and was wondering if any of the forum member has one of their tunes and whether they're satisfied with the results.
There were a few members here who were beta testers (you can find those older threads). I currently run it on my 2014 jetta and i have 0 complaints. Everything they claim is true. I FEEL like I definately have more power (whether or not its 20hp/70tq, i cant tell since i never got a dyno). The best part is my fuel economy however. Now tracked over fuelly, ive gained a solid 6-7 mpg over 5000 or so miles since loading the tune. I think you'll be satisfied with any of the tunes, i decided to give these guys a try and happy that i did.