Need a Balance Shaft Module kit!!!!

Eric Odle

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon TDI (Chain Free!)
Impex came through pretty well for me, I just had very low expectations based on my initial bait and switch experience. The parts are all OEM and should work fine. I expect to pick up my now chainless TDI tomorrow.

CoasterMoose

Veteran Member
TDI
Owned and loved a 2005 Passat GLS TDI Wagon - Stonehenge Grey and Unchained!
Hooray!!!!! It's a very relaxing feeling knowing that the chain is gone, and the engine is quieter too. It has been a pleasure to drive my unchained wagon for the past 2 weeks. I've crushed the potato chip on my throttle pedal a lot more than I did in the past. :D

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
Hooray!!!!! It's a very relaxing feeling knowing that the chain is gone, and the engine is quieter too. It has been a pleasure to drive my unchained wagon for the past 2 weeks. I've crushed the potato chip on my throttle pedal a lot more than I did in the past. :D
If you think it's a pleasure to drive now, get a tune from TDTuning/Malone/Rocketchip on there. B5.5's drive soooooo nice with a tune.

RickyHus

TDI
Chainless 05 passat tdi wagon auto, 05.5 jetta tdi
$????? on balance shaft module today, need it any time soon

Hello my friends, so who has the best price tag on bs module for my 05 wagon, I have a vw tehnicion who is going to do it in his garage but nid to buy pump with all necessary gears and bolts, do you know does any body have it for $1200 or less, thank you all, cao from Chicago

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
they had a significant price jump in February. Bora's price reflects that but still probably the best package price you will find. BTW, the delete kit price from Bora went down.

Last edited:

Whitbread

TDI
Several
I have a perfect condition used bsm sitting here with all brand new oem vw bolts needed to install it into a car if someone needs one asap.

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
For what it's worth we do have plenty of delete kits as well as regular BSM kits in stock at the moment :)
-BB

thundershorts

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 passat tdi sel premium 2015 golf s tdi gls tdi b5.5, 2002 eurovan,Peugeot 505 td,Citroen cx25 prestige
A video with sound posted here is a pretty good way. You may as well work with the assumption that it still has a chain.