Malone post fix reflash

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Yep, roughly double our ALH :D
I haven't felt like I needed a tune yet (and remember that I do have a malone tune for my beetle), except possibly for the DSG but I'm waiting for phase 2 before I decide on that.
Anyone know if TD1 flag applies to a DSG *only* tune?

TD1 can happen to any car that makes VWoA unhappy.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Tune (manual car in my case) will wake up the car all over the throttle range and feel less numb driving casually. The pre/post fix car never felt neutered to me but I was always going to put a tune on well before original warranty was going to go out. Dieselgate delayed it for me but worked out getting the cash from the fixes. I come from supercharged v8’s and wanted the torque but honestly these cars are fun as they come too. I’ll be curious how my stage 2 does for mileage over the next few fill ups if I can keep my foot out of it. The tune wakes up the car all over the range now and noticeably pulls harder.

Do you have Phase 2 fix with Stg 2?

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
you have to exchange new files with malone or just toss your stg 2 tune back on after VW did their phase 2 magic?

Nutty 5.0

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW SEL TDI 6MT
I didn't have the tune until post Emissions Phase 2. Just sent them the current stock file; Mark sent the new one. Loaded new one and very happy!