Wanted: Broken or Needing Work TDI Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmart

TDI
2006 vw new beetle tdi
This stealth vendor is on warning.

Stealth vending-hurts buyers and vendors. Don't do it.

-Moderator Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

ourvw

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
Have a 2002 Jetta TDI that has a bad auto trans but a strong engine for sale. Approx 180k miles. The car its self is in rough shape but could be fixed and also has a new battery and back tires. $1500 and its yours.

phawkins224

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta
03 Jetta TDI GLS model

03 Jetta TDI GLS 196,000....5spd has all options... head broke a lifter....have a rebuilt head to put back on....needs mininium work to be back on road....2500.00 OBO ....if interested call 434 907 3865

ChuckV309

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI, 1996 White B4V, 2005 B5.5
Just posted my 02 Jetta for $1000. Has a bad auto trans. Rest of car is solid. Has 242K.

bmart

TDI
2006 vw new beetle tdi
This stealth vendor is on warning.

Stealth vending-hurts buyers and vendors. Don't do it.

-Moderator Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
Possibly selling white 1996 B4 VARIANT, turbo lost seal, flooded the engine with oil.
Bilstein's up front, Koni's rear both with Neuspeed springs, 15" 12.6lbs wheels w195/65/15 tires.
11" rotors up front, new A/C complete, SOLID NO rust body, new main fuse, new battery 785 amps, electrics all OK,/windows, fuses, radio, sunroof, etc...
Door handles, well..., you know, need HELP !

Motor was complete replaced/rebuilt about 50K, clutch also replaced 6K/ lightweight flywheel ~12.4lbs.
ETC...
(getting 2011 Sportswagen ?)
Johnny

Last edited:

cindyh

TDI
2002 vw golf tdi
Hi,
I have a 2002 Golf TDI hatchback that needs about $800 in front end work, but it's clean and comes with snow tires and a roof rack. Antenna is busted, and some scratches. 225,000 miles. Would like to get $2000 because of the accessories.

Thanks,
Cindy

HODEDO51

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI / white
I have a 1998 Jetta TDI manual with 314,000 Body a complete rusty mess, but the engine is A1 Delvac every 10,000 with Gulf Coast Bypass. Runs like a TOP Freeway cruise is dreamy.....In city, rather ornery. Used it for work on freeway cruise for a lot of years. Still has original clutch, if that's any indication of freeway miles involved!
You won't need to haul it, as it's still cranking out the fumes on its own!

MTjake

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 Eurovan MV with ahu/1z and properly geared euro diesel 5 mt. Drove great for awhile, and was somewhat close to being a bombproof 30+ mpg, 80 mph easy cruising eurovan, however... Best guess is motor mount failed, probably leading to wear of synchromesh gears, and possibly oil starvation, but maybe it was a Hans head gasket and/or injectors that did in the engine. Details of engine "reconditioning" were sketchy. Possibly tb skipped a tooth or three. It was my daily driver despite trans issues until I fixed the low boost limp mode issue which the engine promptly rejected. Current condition is engine and trans likely need rebuild, and the headliner is starting to let go around the roof vents. Dings chips and dents, but virtually no rust. Runs enough to drive onto a transport. Reality says I should let someone else have the fun. Probably will list here and locally in the near future.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDc8M3QQM8A

WaltKlatt

TDI
2002 Golf TDI, 2004 Beetle TDI, 1967 Mercedes 230SL diesel
2004 BEW Beetle for you?

BMart,
Have a 2004 Beetle with BEW motor, 5 spd manual has 202K miles.
Silver with Grey/Black interior. Monsoon(6 cd in back), moonroof, heated seats.
Engine light and airbag lights are on. Car runs like a top, oil changes @ 3-5k miles.
Asking $2500 for it.
Walter

JettaTDISportwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 SportWagon 6spd Manual TDI ( Gone to the great yard in the sky) 2000 Jetta 5spd TDI 264k Miles and counting 2015 Passat TDI SE DSG Stock for- now...
2000 Jetta 5spd 280k New 11mm FP. Replaced timing belt 260k needs 5 gear on trans and cv are starting to click. $1500 Interior is very clean Florida Car small dent on rear quater panel

suparag

Veteran Member
TDI
None now.
2006 Jetta TDI

I have a 06 BRM with good engine, but DSG transmission needs a new clutch pack, Runs ok, but there is shuddering at some city speeds due to clutch slipping. Single owner, bought it brand new. $2000 obo. Body and interior very clean.

bgsnyder

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Golf & 2005 Passat
2005 Passat TDI Iowa

I have an 05 Passat TDI GLS in Cedar Rapids Iowa I am looking to sell. It feels like it has a miss. I'm pretty sure it's the cam shaft. Previous owner removed the muffler, other than that it is stock. Message me if you want pictures or more info.

joshattack

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Golf auto
I have a 99.5 golf TDI in Pittsburgh PA that I am looking to sell. I haven't had a chance to put it up online yet but will soon. 215,xxx miles 2 door, automatic, forest green. Has a FrostHeater coolant heater, VR6/wagon springs, new VNT-15 turbo (~20k miles). Has some cosmetic issues (peeling paint, rust on passenger door and hatch), dings/dents. Currently has a code for p1562 that I've been working on, but still drives fine.

$1200 OBO

Message me for more information or pics.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
Buyers beware: don't deal with stealth vendors. Here at Tdiclub, we have a free vendor registration/verification we perform. Basically we check out that they have an active business license in their county/state and that they are not on the tdiclub black-list. Anyone NOT willing to do this most simple thing to protect you cannot be trusted to be a fair dealer to you.

But you are part of the problem. Stop feeding money to them. If someone is flipping parts cars and (basically) running a junk yard online here without the 'vendor' tag under their screen name, run away and hold your wallet--they are a stealth vendor, and stealth vending is strictly prohibited here. It hurts you, the buyers, because of no accountability, and it hurts real, verified vendors. Give your business to the verified vendors here at Tdiclub, not to any rando reseller.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
I have 2 2005 tdi passat sedans. One has bad motor. One has bad tranny. Both nice inside and out. $1000 for the pair. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.