www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old January 13th, 2018, 08:58   #31
Volk14
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweisel View Post
PM sent on transmission.
Wow! I can't believe that you even posted on here. I guess you really want to sell your stuff
Volk14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:23   #32
dweisel
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 09 MB R320 Bluetec and too many ALH Beetles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk14 View Post
Wow! I can't believe that you even posted on here. I guess you really want to sell your stuff

It's called competition. Yes, I do want to sell my stuff. I pride myself in providing good used parts at a reasonable price.

I've had other members use a thread of mine to sell their stuff. My apologies for butt hurting you. IF you still have a tranny for sale. Offer the member who inquired. Best tranny and price makes the sale. It might be you.

dweisel

dweisel isn't diesel anymore!
dweisel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:33   #33
Volk14
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweisel View Post
It's called competition. Yes, I do want to sell my stuff. I pride myself in providing good used parts at a reasonable price.

I've had other members use a thread of mine to sell their stuff. My apologies for butt hurting you. IF you still have a tranny for sale. Offer the member who inquired. Best tranny and price makes the sale. It might be you.

dweisel
Not hurt at all. Just very surprised at your low ethics and now even your lenguaje. Very unprofessional, low grade.

I understand the concept of competition but you'll never see me posting on your thread or someone else's.

Hope you sell your transmission and more parts
Volk14 is offline   Reply With Quote