TDI Submarine

valois

Banned
Captains Log:
After having replenished our meager provisions and enacting all repairs I must note that I am quite pleased with the overall sea worthiness of the sub. Smith has added some enhancements to the engine and our cruising speed has been increaced. I was offered an assignment by a third world nation that will remain anonomous in this journal, but it did not interest me. I have personel business to attend to: It is well that the sub is capable of extended underwater cruising now, as it is quite dangerous wither I go, back to the bastion of mediocrity the US, they have been after me for some time now, but I always manage to allude them.
"Dammit Smith you incompetent idiot, I have to be underway within half an hour to meet my destiny, set course for the Cape Fear! Be sure to plot around Cape Hatteras, I do not want to end up on the bottom! Those damn shoals are hard to navigate! I said move it! We only have 9 days!.
Onward to party.....Nemo out.

valois

Banned
Captains log: We have layed to in a small cove just northwest of Wilmington on the Cape Fear river and are biding our time until nightfall to sneak out unobserved and peruse the technology present. Smith is excited, I know he's antsy to get a drink, but dammit the man deserves one! The sub performed flawlessly and the enhancements he worked on have really improved the characteristics of the sub. He is going to get wasted this weekend but fortunately and mercifully he passes out and never reveals anything of import, so I will let him work it out of his system. I am slightly worried as he keeps muttering something about "I'll find Z" More reports to follow: Onward to Party....Nemo out.

dparnell

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
AAAAOOOOGGGGAAAAA, AAAAOOOOGGGGAAAAA!!!!!!!! SURFACE, SURFACE!!!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by dparnell (edited September 04, 2000).]

valois

Banned
Mickey, I was able to save it!!
I am placing this one in the Archives at Mickey's request.