Found a great wheel alignment in Austin TX area

White Passat

Veteran Member
TDI
CPO 2013 Passat TDI SEL June 2012 build date Purchased 09/14/14
If you are looking for a shop to do suspension work and wheel alignments in the Austin area, check out Jerry's Wheel Alignment. He did an alignment on my '13 Passat after I bought new tires last night. $60 for a 4 wheel thrust alignment while I waited today. I used to do work like this a thousand years ago and Jerry did not skip anything. Jerry also drives a TDI. Small independent shop which is what I like to support. Cheers

Jerry's Wheel Alignment & Tire Balance
100 Pflugerville Pkwy, 78660 512-990-0721

kzoc

Veteran Member
TDI
97 A3 Jetta 1.9 TDI, and 6 Volvo's!
Great... Now if I could find one south, that would be fantastic!

325_Guy

Veteran Member
TDI
MkV Jetta
Good to know! Been looking for an alignment shop around Austin that did a better job than your typical shop. Thanks for the info!

jseeley

TDI
85 Golf
if you're looking for something south definitely check out Soulspeed. especially if you have a lowered car or need a track alignment. Collin is the man!

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
I went to Jerry's yesterday after getting my suspension refreshed and 2" lift done. "John" pretty much ignored me the whole time. He saw me standing there at the counter from the back but kept fiddling with things in the back door area. When he finally came forward he slid a clip board in front of me and said fill it out and have a seat. He said they could have me in and out in an hour. After filling out the form I just sat there for about 15 minutes. Another person came in and said they had some issue with their car and he and "John" went out to look. After about 10 minutes they came back. "John" never said another word to me. When another customer came in and "John" helped them by looking at their car, I left. Spent about 25 minutes sitting there being ignored. I won't be back there again.

Last edited:

325_Guy

Veteran Member
TDI
MkV Jetta
I went to Jerry's yesterday after getting my suspension refreshed and 2" lift done. "John" pretty much ignored me the whole time. He saw me standing there at the counter from the back but kept fiddling with things in the back door area. When he finally came forward he slid a clip board in front of me and said fill it out and have a seat. He said they could have me in and out in an hour. After filling out the form I just sat there for about 15 minutes. Another person came in and said they had some issue with their car and he and "John" went out to look. After about 10 minutes they came back. "John" never said another word to me. When another customer came in and "John" helped them by looking at their car, I left. Spent about 25 minutes sitting there being ignored. I won't be back there again.
Damn. Wonder if the owner is a member here. I know there's more than a handful of TDIers in the area...reading this could cause quite a bit of lost business.