R32 TDI conversion for sale

rspring

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Jetta CR; 2011 BMW 335D
Eric,

The PO rashed the wheels, not me. I probably put less than 300 miles on the car while I owned it.

Cheers,
Rick

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
Well, I finally got to take the car out for a spin yesterday afternoon. All I can say is Holy $#*! this car is FAST! My friend drove it over to our shop to take out the spare parts out of the car and was quite disappointed in the performance of the car:(

The friend that drove me in the van over to the shop switched and drove the car back to the house. He said the car performed better.:confused:

A third friend showed up to checkout the car and with his help, they got me in the car. We headed out to a test loop close to our house and the car still had no real power:confused: So I got to thinking that he should cycle the key and see if we had full power, but nothing:confused: I figured why not try it a second time to cycle the key and low and behold, that woke up the beast.:eek:

I couldn't believe the power the car has.:eek: Once you get over 3k you better watch out and be holding onto the steering wheel, cause this car just hauls!

We pushed it pretty good in the corners on the test loop and handled them with squealing tires:D

Keep in mind all 4 of use were in the car this whole time on the test loop.;)

After the successful test drive me and the friend that is going to be driving the car at the High Performance Driving Events(HPDE) that the car needs a Roll Cage:eek:

So I ordered a weld in Roll Cage for the car this afternoon, so if something happens out on the track we'll survive the crash/rollover.

I've got 5 weeks to get the car ready for the July 12th Road America HPDE.:D

PeeWee

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon, 97 Passat Sedan
Any Updates. Sounds like maybe the N75 is faulty or the vacuum line may not be plugged in. I did a AZV (BKD) into my MK4 and had similar issues 3,000 rpm ran like a scalded cat below that not so much. I also had a throttle posiiton sensor issue(Gas pedal)

Replaced the throttle pedal an put the vacuum line on the N75 it runs nice and smooth with lots of power. Its not all wheel drive which makes me jealous.

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
Any Updates. Sounds like maybe the N75 is faulty or the vacuum line may not be plugged in. I did a AZV (BKD) into my MK4 and had similar issues 3,000 rpm ran like a scalded cat below that not so much. I also had a throttle posiiton sensor issue(Gas pedal)

Replaced the throttle pedal an put the vacuum line on the N75 it runs nice and smooth with lots of power. Its not all wheel drive which makes me jealous.
I started a build thread in both the conversion sub-forum and Golf Picture sub-forum.

There's a link to one of my threads in my signature.

To answer your question is sadly no, because the car is in the process of getting registered and the car is on the lift at our shop getting ready for new brake setup.

Once I get plates for it, seats, brakes installed, roll cage welded in, Race PD injectors with +120% Firad nozzles installed, I'll try to figure out the limp mode issue. lol So give me a few months and I should have some info about what was causing my limp mode issues.:cool: