Injector Nozzles

cog

Veteran Member
TDI
98 GT.TDI 11O
I Know Theres A Couple Of Places That Do These But Allard Want Exchange Which Would Mean Waiting With My Car Nozzleless While They Turnaround My Injectors And Im Not Sure Whether Kermatdi Deliver To The Uk
But Mainly Which Nozzles Should I Go For For A 110 Alh Engine For Mild Tune I.e Remap Nozzles And Possibly Exhaust I Only Want About 150bhp And Want As Much As Possible Yo Keep The Economy So Would I Be Better With The Base Bosio 357 Or The Powerplus 520

stevef

Veteran Member
TDI
golf gt tdi 110
Go for the pp520s. I have a set here in the uk used with 5k miles.

devonutopia

Top Post Dawg
TDI
PD300 Skoda Fabia
economy will suck under load! But there's be a huge smile on your face.

I also have to ask, why go to the effort of putting a capital letter in front of every word in the opening post? :D

cog

Veteran Member
TDI
98 GT.TDI 11O
well i think the smaller nozzles might be better then as i think the wife would kill me if i traded a petrol v6 in for a nice economica car then turned it into a guzzling diesel insted and seeing as see drives it aswell occasionaly then i think shed notice:rolleyes:

oh and i havent a clue how each word has a capital letter at the front dont know what i pressed there:D

cog

Veteran Member
TDI
98 GT.TDI 11O
yeah but i cant :D
my right foots leadier than frankensteins right and left boot combined
it wasnt in my v6 because i coulnt afford it period but now i still get 45mpg if i boot it all day long well nearly

but do you mean with a chip and remap you could have an economy settings
which would still get me 50mpg if driving sensibly

basically would the smaller nozzles although gives less poke would it give be a much better alround mpg figure

Last edited:

devonutopia

Top Post Dawg
TDI
PD300 Skoda Fabia
SmokinTDI said:
You can still get great ecomony modded tdi's IF you can control your right foot :)
Yup - I still get 55 average out of mine. :) There's a time and a place for using the right foot, and if at all other times you drive normally, the car will still return good economy. :)