Start button and Horn Issues...any correlation?

farris2003

TDI
2015 VW Jetta TDI SEL
2015 Jetta TDI SEL, just replaced the battery in the car after having to jump it for the wife a couple times (Got it tested and needed to replace). Ever since, the horn works intermittently and sounds very weak. This is not the main issue. When the car sits overnight, I get into it, the steering lock disengages, I push the start button and nothing happens. No lights on the dash, no sounds, nothing. I sometimes hold it down for anywhere between 10-30 seconds and sometimes it starts. Other times I will push the button several times within a 2 minute period and it will finally turn on and the car will fire right up. It is parked in my driveway on most nights. I live in STL and it hasn't gotten cold just yet. It seems to do worse when it is cooler. I drive to work and park in a parking garage, let it set all day and it always fires right up when I get in it no issues at all (8+ hours sitting close to what it would be overnight). Does anyone have any suggestions? Replacing the key fob batteries this evening. Thought maybe it could be the start/stop switch since it has been replaced before (2 years ago) but its just weird to me it started failing after the battery swap. Thank you for all of your help ahead of time!