2005 Passat wagon 5 speed

perry-vw-

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDI Cup (Malone Stage 2) / 05 Passat wagon TDI (Malone Stage 1.5, BSM, 5 speed manual) / 90 Corrado (work in progress)
I bought this car 8 years ago from the original owner with 78,000 miles. It currently has 250,000 miles on it. My wife drove it for awhile then I used it on my daily commute to work which was about 100 miles per day. I'm selling it because In February of this year I started working from home and I have 5 other VW's so it's time to thin the heard.
-The balance shaft was updated (not deleted) @ 86K miles by Oilhammer
-Malone stage 1 tune for the manual swap
-5 speed manual swap with Whitbread Performance billet flywheel and ClutchMaster clutch
-Timing belt replace @ 220K miles along with new cam, lifters and modified bearings
-18" VW Charleston wheels with newer tires
-steel wheels with Blizzaks
-trailer hitch
-tinted tail lights (I have originals as well)
-Euro light switch
-LED city lights
-LED reverse lights
-HID's installed in the projectors
-VW iPod plug in
-carpet & rubber floor mats
The car has 250k miles so it has some bumps and bruises on it. There is paint bubbling where the rear bumper and body come together at the rear wheel well and below the rear window in the hatch. The seats are in great shape with no tears and the drivers seat shows very little wear.
Asking $6,800
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

perry-vw-

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDI Cup (Malone Stage 2) / 05 Passat wagon TDI (Malone Stage 1.5, BSM, 5 speed manual) / 90 Corrado (work in progress)
where in IL are you located?
Which transmission do you have? FHN? who installed it?
I'm about 20 minutes east of Rockford. I don't recall the code on the trans but when I emailed Frans about the swap he said that he had 2 options. I took the one that he said was geared for better MPG's. The swap was done by Mosher MotorWerks in Machesney Park.

perry-vw-

Veteran Member
TDI
I did a little cleaning on her, I used a clay bar and then sealed the paint. I still need to clean up the wheels and tires.

Last edited:

dgundlz

TDI
2003 Jetta Sedan | 2002 Jetta Sedan | 2002 Jetta Wagon
Still for sale? PM sent...

perry-vw-

Veteran Member
TDI
Still for sale? PM sent...
Yes, still for sale. Sorry I got busy with work and life and I haven't had time to get on the forums.