New SW 2015

TidiKiwi

TDI
2015 TDi Sportwagen
Been a stalker here since 2004 I think when first looked at Passats and others but never right place right time, couple of kids, acquired 2006 Mazda5 wagon which served us well for 10 years, but finally just died. Local dealer had a 2015 Sportwagen TDi with 6 speed DSG and 6500 miles on clock. Looked at and bought same day for $20k. Now happier than @1854sailor's pigs!!
So just had it for 10 days now, getting used to it. Love torque. Love space. Getting used to auto gbox....12V cigarette lighter not working to charge anything but hopefully find fix for that on here. Looking forward to researching and understanding our new joy and getting another 10 years use out of a vehicle. Let me know if any additional information is needed as I see others post everything and the kitchen sink!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...and Santa must of had a diesel right...there arose such a clatter!!

meerschm

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Jetta wagon DSG 08/08 205k buyback 1/8/18; replaced with 2017 Golf Wagon 4mo 1.8l CXBB
Nice!

Look for a fuse related to the 12 v socket. since they face up, pretty easy to drop something in a blow the fuse.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
...12V cigarette lighter not working to charge anything but hopefully find fix for that on here...
The 12V outlets are only powered up with the ignition turned on unless you shift the fuse as shown HERE. As meerschm pointed out, if it doesn't work with the ignition, the fuse could be blown...

Last edited: