2004 Jetta TDI Sedan Green in Jacksonville FL

lawnarjax

TDI
2015 GSW TDI SEL, 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD, 1994 Safari Trek (Isuzu 4BD2TC)
***SOLD***

I have this posted on CL as well, link below for pics.

This has been my wife's commuter car for about 5 years now. This is a manual with just under 170K. A great car for a student or someone who can't afford a ton of gas, this car gets 500-600 miles per tank when you don't hot dog. This is not a luxury car, the interior is all black and cleans up pretty easily, but smells like crayons thanks to the adhesive VW used. I would recommend it for a person who needs cheap reliable transportation in town and is not concerned about looks. The five speed is fun to drive because of the torque this engine produces. There has been a lot of recent maintenance done to the car, but it is in no way perfect and I will list both the good and the bad. The asking price is reflective of the condition of the car. Asking $3000.00, forum discount.

Features:
Power windows, door locks, trunk.
Airbags all present.
Sunroof(not working)
Alarm
A/C is cold
Tinted Windows(prolly not legal)
New Pioneer Stereo with bluetooth.
Cruise Control

The good:
No Rust
New Tires (BF Goodrich)
New Clutch
New Alternator
New Headliner
Newer Fuel Pump(Under seat)
Newer Battery
Newer turbo Pipes

The Bad (Mostly Cosmetic):
Needs Paint, roof and hood mostly.
Cloth door trim is falling off door panels.
Check engine light is on for a sensor.
Sunroof needs attention.
One tail light cracked.
AC vents missing(thanks to the kids)
A few window control switches at the drivers position are not working, but all the windows work fine on their own..
Glove box door latch and console door need repair/replace
Wiper stalk is kind of acting funny, wipers work in all speeds, but takes practice to keep them off.

For someone with some patience and time this car can be back in 95% cosmetic condition with some junk yard parts pretty cheaply, I am just not in the mood to mess with the stuff the wife broke, she is already working on breaking things in her newer car.

So there you have it. If you are asking why we are selling it, well to buy another newer one of course. We bought 2 TDI wagons recently and this one needs a new home. Please feel free to email/PM me with questions. Mechanically the car is sound, most of the work we have had done with Osteen VW on Phillips, I did the alternator myself last week, and did the last oil change myself. Clutch was put in by American Transmission on Atlantic. Tires are from BJS. No patchwork done on this car, safe to drive daily, I was putting my 2 young kids in the car everyday, so safety above anything else.

Asking $3000.00 FORUM DISCOUNT

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4985174178.html

Last edited: