Running /slightly/ smoother, but what's wrong with the turbo??

WildChild80

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 2000 Jetta TDI 2000 New Beetle TDI ALL 5 speeds
Do you have clamps on all.of your boost hoses? It sounds to low pitch to be turbo to me from what I could hear, you could also take the serpentine belt off and see if the sound is there still.

Shout out to glove works gloves...they're the only gloves that I have found that don't fall apart or tear instantly. Yeah I see them.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ClimbRunOm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta ALH
Yeah! Theyre great! Should have gotten a crate of them before all this madness caused everyone to buy all the rubber gloves.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

WildChild80

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 2000 Jetta TDI 2000 New Beetle TDI ALL 5 speeds
Yeah! Theyre great! Should have gotten a crate of them before all this madness caused everyone to buy all the rubber gloves.

I grabbed a box yesterday, one of my dad's long time friends has a farm supply store and had them.

The glove shortage is so bad that our hospital is asking for local businesses to donate gloves. That's how I learned he had a few boxes of gloves left.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ClimbRunOm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta ALH
Yeah, the ambulance company I volunteer at is doing the same... Harbor Freight just put out a thing that they're going to be donating huge quantities of masks and gloves to a lot of medical facilities.