Extended emissions warranty - P203B code

mchuhn

TDI
2014 Q5
Hello,
I am pulling a P203B code, stating level sensor at reductive agent supply module.
Sounds like this is a somewhat common issue on some of the VW TDIs. I have also been reading that this was not covered on Federal Emission Warranty, even though it is a part that is related to the NOx emission control.

Does anyone know if "reductive agent supply module remove+reinstall" would be covered under the TDI Emissions Extended Warranty, as a result of the diesel settlements?
The verbiage in the warranty states:

Covered Under Extended Warranty
The emissions system warranty shall cover the following parts or systems: 
- The entire exhaust after treatment system, including the Diesel Oxidation Catalyst, the Diesel Particulate Filter, the Selective Catalytic Reduction converter, the dosing injector and other Diesel Exhaust Fluid system components, the exhaust flap, and all sensors and actuators 

Would this fix fall under the 'entire exhaust after treatment system'? Sounds like it but does entire really mean 'entire'?

Also - interesting note that I had the DPF replacement done under recall/warranty in the last 2,000 miles.
Is there any potential this new fault could have been triggered by the DPF fix?

Thanks!

joep1234

Veteran Member
TDI
former '04 Beetle TDI, now 2x '15 Audi Q5 TDI's, 2007 Dodge Ram 4x4 6.7
If you had the recall in the last 2k miles, I would just call the dealership and ask them. It sounds like it is part of the exhaust treatment system.