2002 Jetta TDI

timestar

TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
2002 Jetta TDI - Boone, NC

SOLD today to Club member!!

For sale is my 2002 Jetta TDI 5-spd manual. It is blue with gray leather with a premium black headliner installed. Has new double din Pioneer Stereo from Crutchfield. Also a new VW shifter knob with boot. Car has 228,476 well cared for miles and has many new parts and excellent maintenance history. Had a new New Kolbenschmidt cylinder head installed 9/19/12 at 135,392 miles due to my breaking a glow plug. New OE valve cover, So, engine has 93,256 miles since that. Installed new clutch at 219,012 miles. ALH 100K mile timing belt system installed at 218,606 miles 5/15/2019. Many other things have been done to car - too much to list. I have personally changed the oil with Mobil 1 synthetic diesel and Mann filter every 10K miles. I have a full folder of all work done to car. There is rust on the upper front fenders arch. I have two new primed fenders from Rock Auto still in boxes. Also new rear wing w-light never installed. Otherwise, car needs needs some paint work. I also have the original paint color, primer, and clear coat spray paint from Automotive Touchup. I am located outside Boone, NC home of App. State University. You can also contact me at: timestar@nc.rr.com
The majority of all work on car over the years has been done by Daniel Grindstaff owner of Appalachian Diesel Works, Leicester, NC below Asheville. Price is $4,000.

Last edited:

timestar

TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
Have not made any computer adjustments including EGR. Not sure how to upload photos but will find how to do it.

Robert