Infotainment clock In ‘13 Sportwagen shows different time of day from cluster clock

S1C EM

TDI
Jetta Sportwagen
Anyone else have this issue? I can set the clock, no problem. But I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get the infotainment clock to show PM in the PM and AM in the AM. The instrument cluster clock shows the time of day correctly. There’s no setting for adjusting this in the setup menu. Anyone know what to do?

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
Anyone else have this issue? I can set the clock, no problem. But I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get the infotainment clock to show PM in the PM and AM in the AM. The instrument cluster clock shows the time of day correctly. There’s no setting for adjusting this in the setup menu. Anyone know what to do?
if i remember i saw a setting in vcds to show car time on radio. maybe it needs a reset?

S1C EM

TDI
Jetta Sportwagen
I’m a dummy. I figured it out. I saw the “park” indicator by the clock on the instrument cluster and thought it stood for PM. I was watching it when I cycled the hours around and must have done it twice, perfectly to end up on the wrong time of day each time I looked. I cycled it once while watching the infotainment clock and it changed over after I passed 12:00.