Fall diesel swap trail ride

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta wagon, 1949 willys cj3 ALH TDI swap
Took my ALH willys on a ride with some friends.... we covered 50 miles in about 5 hours... it was awesome to see how little fuel I used. especially compared to the 4cyl gas jeeps. I really love this thing!

https://youtu.be/tSmoGt40JLA

Last edited:

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
That one is on ram road in tiadaghton state forest. There’s an over look like that bout every 5 miles in that area. Lost of vistas!

vandermic07

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Golf 5 spd, 03 Jetta Wagon
My wife loves to go to overlooks. I am familiar with the area since i went to college in Williamsport. I did a lot of driving around, fishing and hunting while i was there.

I cant find Ram rd on state maps but i didnt realize how big it was. What town were you nearest to?

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
If you like vistas check out van dyke road, 44s south, skyline drive, hyner view state park, those all have great lookouts. Williamsport is the nearest large town. I live out in the boonies.

My wife loves to go to overlooks. I am familiar with the area since i went to college in Williamsport. I did a lot of driving around, fishing and hunting while i was there.

I cant find Ram rd on state maps but i didnt realize how big it was. What town were you nearest to?