Pictures -- Hotel, Surrounding Area, Etc...

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Please post pictures in this thread!

I'll start off by posting pictures of the hotel for all of you who are interested in what our accommodations will look like. :cool:

I'll also post some pictures of the surrounding area, including VWoA's new headquarters, some of the goodies on their lot, and anything else that I find interesting.

Enjoy! :D

Also, please see the official TDI Fest 2009 event map! http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=2496792&postcount=13

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Dulles Hyatt Pictures! Inside and out.

Lobby/Atrium, with coy pond.

Lobby bar... fully stocked with just about everything you can imagine and featuring a fabulous food menu. There is sit-down dining behind the bar.

Guest room with King bed.

Guest room with two double beds. All rooms have a sleeper sofa (pictured on the right).

Exterior of the hotel at night.

Grand ballroom setup for a reception.

Grand ballroom setup for another event... the possibilities are endless!

Outdoor patio for casual gatherings, hanging out, practicing your golf putting (there's a small putting green in the corner), and enjoying the weather.

The Aviator Suite will be our base of operations. Check-in will be held here, as well as the meet and greet. The Aviators open up to a large patio for additional space and mingling in the evening breeze.

Indoor fitness center, pool, and jacuzzi are well equipped and are complimentary for all guests.

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI Comfortline 6spd
Bet it doesn't look that good after the Fest!
Nice hotel!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
More pictures... taken by compu_85

Lobby with coy pond.

Speaking of coy...

The pool.

Surface parking lot. This will be our parking during the Fest weekend. All other hotel guests will park in the parking garage adjacent to the hotel. This will also be the location of the Show and Shine. The lot is about 40% larger than what you see in this picture.

Foyer between the ballroom and the Aviator Suite. The exit leads out to the section of the parking lot (along the side of the hotel) where the vendor tents will be located.

View from the rooms on the back side of the hotel. Off in the distance you can see Dulles Airport. Rest assured, the building is sound proof, and you won't hear any of the air traffic or vehicular traffic heading to/from the airport!

Another view of the Aviator Suite with its super-trippy carpet!

Yours truly, standing on the patio!

VWoA headquarters

I spy!

That's all for now. I'll post some more of the surrounding area and local attractions later on.