2002 MK4 VW Jetta TDI manual

invest3

TDI
Jetta GLS 2002
GLS. This diesel has 273,000 miles but mechanically is in very good condition- lots of life left in this little car. The glow plugs and glow plug harness were recently replaced. The battery, clutch and pressure plate were done in January and the struts, tires, brake pads, and rotors a couple years ago. I've got all the service records on the car. Monster mats, TDI Zero Start Frostheater (plug in), and Panzer Plate. Sunroof, leather, heated seats. Serviced by Oilhammer and Frank06.
It needs the actuator replaced in the rear driver's side door. I've got the part, just haven't gotten around to replacing it yet
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/2002-vw-volkswagen-jetta-tdi/6751363865.html
314-550-7402
$2,995. Cash only.

Last edited:

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
How’s the rust? i’m not from the midwest, so I’m not that familiar with how bad it gets out there. Also, any dents/bumps/scratches and if so, how big and where at?

There’s a lot of stuff reflecting off the body in the pictures. Just wondering

Thanks for your help and time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

invest3

TDI
Jetta GLS 2002
No rust on the car- always garaged. There's a few small dings, scratches, but nothing major. The clear coat on the grille is beginning to peal. There are two small tears in the driver's side seat, one I covered with a small piece of duct tape which is a good match since the interior is gray. There's also a rock chip in the lower right corner of the windshield on the passenger side. Overall, the car is in good condition for its age and mileage.