Any Tuners in western Mass area ?

maxdog

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
Are there any tuners out in the western part of Mass ? I am looking at getting a little more out of my 2003 TDI Jetta. Nothing over the top,just a little tune to kick it in the butt, maybe a few mods, but not too hot.

03 Jetta,with auto, 189000 miles. Any suggestions ? LMK :confused:

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
With an automatic, mild is pretty all you can safely do.

There are tuners in Western Mass that I know of. (How far West?) If you can wait until May/June there's usualky a GTG in southern NH that Rocketchip attends. But if you keep an eye on the East Coast section you may find another event that he's attending sooner/closer.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Well no tuners. But since you have an auto a really cheeeep increast in power would be injetors from a 5 speed car. As a matter of fact you might even find some for almost free.

Install is not difficult. A short trip to So. Nh. and the HO5G I could install for some shop towles and a can or 2 of brake cleaner.... I have Vag Com to adjust the IQ if needed.

If you really want a tune Attend a GTG that has a respected tuner in attendance.

94x

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2002 CTD w/12 valve, 2003 GTI w/ALH
Has the intake been cleaned? Timing set correctly? In limp mode? Maintenance and diagnostics can bring the car back to stock performance level. And if you decide to go with more - injectors, chip... I have a 5 speed swap on hand, jk. I'm in Westhampton MA.

Last edited:

F1 tuning

Vendor
TDI
Varios TDI
Are there any tuners out in the western part of Mass ? I am looking at getting a little more out of my 2003 TDI Jetta. Nothing over the top,just a little tune to kick it in the butt, maybe a few mods, but not too hot.

03 Jetta,with auto, 189000 miles. Any suggestions ? LMK :confused:
You will find a tuner there that tunes TDI as well
2011 New England Dustoff presented by Ocean State Dubs

Now in it's 7th year, the New England Dustoff is being held on April 17th, 2011 at the Seekonk Speedway in Seekonk,MA. With crowds approaching 3500 people and 700+ show cars the show has grown from it's first year at a small park in RI into the large gathering it is today. Great atmosphere for hanging out with friends and meeting new ones. Classes for all VW's and Audis with plaques for class winners. Look forward to seeing the regulars and the first timers this year. Held rain or shine. Please visit http://www.nedustoff.com for more

F1 tuning

Vendor
TDI
Varios TDI
Well no tuners. But since you have an auto a really cheeeep increast in power would be injetors from a 5 speed car. As a matter of fact you might even find some for almost free.

Install is not difficult. A short trip to So. Nh. and the HO5G I could install for some shop towles and a can or 2 of brake cleaner.... I have Vag Com to adjust the IQ if needed.

If you really want a tune Attend a GTG that has a respected tuner in attendance.
Sorry Peter, noting wrong whit injectors, but i see allot problems from those replacing injectors and not balance, after a wile start to idle funny and power decrease dramatically and very noticeable laud engine sound...
noting wrong but properly balanced,
i seen even on old Mercedes with 617 motor damaging connecting rod