FS: 2014 VW Passat SE TDI w/ 6spd - Houston area, TX

erik_94COBRA

TDI
'14 Passat TDI SE
Greetings-
Long time lurker, first time poster on TDIClub. I have found a wealth of knowledge and information on these forums, which in part convinced me to purchase my '14 Passat.

That being said, I am putting my Passat up for sale due to a change in my family vehicle strategy. Namely, I am going to buy a newer SUV or truck for the family vehicle and use my wife's SUV as a daily driver for a while. Bought this car to keep for a long time which is why I bought new and with a 6-speed manual.

More information:
Original owner, purchased new in December 2013
2.0L CR TDI
6 speed manual transmission
35,500 miles (90+% of miles are highway miles due to 100 mile round trip to work).
White exterior
Black interior (still has new car smell)

Being the original owner and the only driver of this car, only the original fuel fill up was done by someone other than me (dealer), thus there should be no worries of misfueling and HPFP issues.
Normal fuel economy (per indicator) is around 44 MPG with my ~75MPH freeway speed. When driving 65 MPH it climbs to ~50 MPG.

Asking price: $21,000.

Car is located in Angleton, TX but I work in Houston and can meet you somewhere in the area. I would also be more than happy to pick you up at either airport in Houston if you'd like to fly in and drive home.
Please let me know if you have any questions. More pictures available upon request. Can e-mail VIN.

Thanks,
Erik

More pics here: http://s292.photobucket.com/user/erik_94COBRA/library/2014 VW Passat

Note: I've been active on forums for many years with the same username. Feel free to google.

Last edited:

erik_94COBRA

TDI
'14 Passat TDI SE
One more bump.

Mileage has increased to 42,XXX.
I have not yet registered for the Goodwill Package, and will include letter with sale.
Would really like to see this car go to an enthusiast, not trade in to a dealer.

Asking price is $18,000.