Atlanta GTG. anyone interested?

hallopt45

Veteran Member
I am trying to organize an Atlanta GTG. Please let me know if you would be interested and what dates you would like to see this happen on.

I am thinking it should be in Roswell. Dynolabs is near a shop that I might be able to use for mods, chipping, and parking...

For those of you who do not know me I have hosted these before way back...

Post here and let me know what you think. I will have VAG-COM present at this event, and maybe even UPsolute.

hooville

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS, 2016 GTI, 2015 TDI Sportwagen S
I'm interested! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif June is pretty open, WE of 5/22 might also work. I am interested in checking to see how much soot/sludge is built up on my intake after 17K. Let me know if I need to bring anything: beer, soda, snacks, tools, etc.
Kent

iwannajettatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Brilliant Black Audi Q5 3.0TDI, 2014 Tempest Blue metallic Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 2002 Blue Eurovan Weekender BHW TDI
id love to come down, as long as someone could help me change, or change (for some alcoholic payment /images/graemlins/grin.gif) my timing belt if i had everything i needed. the middle of june would probably be a better time for me, but im up for just about anything.

ryan

iwannajettatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Brilliant Black Audi Q5 3.0TDI, 2014 Tempest Blue metallic Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 2002 Blue Eurovan Weekender BHW TDI
dunno, if this might help any, but for some reason i received an email from these guys telling me about this gtg. i know its not for just tdi's, but apparently they have a few lifts, and i think upsolute is gonna be there. you can read about it the link actually works this time just a thought.

ryan

03_01_TDI

Banned
TDI
Na
Will any amsoil or stanadyne dealers be showing up? I'd like to stock up on my additives.

I've allready got 2 gallons of soyshield

TDIPal

TDI
2006 New Beetle, Shadow Blue
I'm new to the TDI Club, and was looking around for some possible assistance. Is the GTG still a possibility?

I'm a single gal with a 2001 Jetta TDI with an engine code reading of P0380 (Glow Plug Heater Circuit). I'm hoping to find someone or multiple someones in Atlanta who would be willing to help me test the plugs and find out if I need to replace 1 or multiple plugs or the whole harness.

I would be happy to pay with beer and a dip in my apartment complex's pool. Heck - I would even like to help do it, so I can learn more. Any suggestions anyone?

Amy

DeeBee

Veteran Member
TDI
Ex 99.5 Golf (Blue), Ex 96 Passats (Blue & Grey), Ex 97 Passat(Green)
TDIPal,

I'm in ATL and there was a GTG about 3 weeks ago in Marietta. I can certainly take a look at the car.