10th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2017 - January 14 (aka WINTERFEST)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I've made reservations at JD Karting and tweaked the times in the first post. Our earliest available track time is 5:45 PM, so it'll be a little bit of a long day. That gives us a little more time at Buddy's in the afternoon though - it was a bit rushed last year.

Please see the first post for schedule updates.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Weather forecast looks clear and (relatively) mild. I'm considering taking the snows off IBW for the trip. Don't like running at high speed on dry roads on snows--they wear fast!

If you think I'll make it snow by removing them I'll take that into consideration.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Weather forecast looks clear and (relatively) mild. I'm considering taking the snows off IBW for the trip. Don't like running at high speed on dry roads on snows--they wear fast!

If you think I'll make it snow by removing them I'll take that into consideration.
When I checked the weather yesterday, it was a 90% chance of snow. When I checked today, it's a 20% chance of snow. :confused:

I'm fine with some snow, so go ahead and pull the snow tires off and let's see what happens. :D

IndigoBlueWagon

TDI
Seems to me that it usually snows somewhere, no matter what the forecast says. I'll think about it.

deegingerkid

Beware the Ginger! Vendor
TDI
"Blurple" 2000 New Beetle 5M 2006 Jetta has been SOLD
I like Sidetracks. Arbor Brewing Company Corner Brewery? Holy crap, yes please. Their food is on point, and their beer is amazing. In case you all didn't know, Matt and I are IN! Filling out my survey promptly.

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Long shot, but does anyone have a set of 5x112 wheels with tires that they would sell for cheap that happen to be coming to winter fest? I don't care what they look like or how much tread the tires have. Sorry to stray off topic...

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
By my count, we're going to have 4 Jasons.

Who wants to be Jason1, Jason2? etc :p

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Long shot, but does anyone have a set of 5x112 wheels with tires that they would sell for cheap that happen to be coming to winter fest? I don't care what they look like or how much tread the tires have. Sorry to stray off topic...
Maybe....

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
I need an ALH injection pump. Any out there? Running is all I'm looking for.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
VeeDubTDI if you want to meet up for breakfast I will be at the Bob Evens in Breeze wood Pa between 6:00 to 6:30 am.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDI
Wagon fueled, oil checked, new glow plugs, stereo head unit with bluetooth, washed, even vacuumed it (some). I chickened out and left the snows on.

Picking up Peter V. in Westborough MA, then to Syracuse to get Jettah. Think we'll go through Canada, avoid Friday traffic in Cleveland.

See you tomorrow!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
VeeDubTDI if you want to meet up for breakfast I will be at the Bob Evens in Breeze wood Pa between 6:00 to 6:30 am.
Sounds like you'll be about an hour ahead of us. Just got our bags packed ... hitting the road around 6am.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Wagon fueled, oil checked, new glow plugs, stereo head unit with bluetooth, washed, even vacuumed it (some). I chickened out and left the snows on.

Picking up Peter V. in Westborough MA, then to Syracuse to get Jettah. Think we'll go through Canada, avoid Friday traffic in Cleveland.

See you tomorrow!
Safe travels! We will see you all tomorrow evening.

pparks1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE
I am going to try to make it tomorrow, it will just be me. Sorry for not getting form done yet, I would just be meat and greet and dinner on Friday. Other stuff on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Wish you were here, too. We got here about an hour ago ... getting the truck washed now.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
A bunch of us are hanging out at the lobby bar.