TDI Photo Gallery

TDI Java

Well, it appears my server/domain is up. I hope *grin* Anyway, if you'd like to look at EZ's pics from the TDI Fest, go to www.shannondew.com and follow the links. It's rudimentary, but I threw it together until I can get something better designed. Please read the information on picture submission. Thanks!

Shannon

------------------
Shannon D. Dew
Sub Commander, Ministry of Propaganda
www.shannondew.com

[This message has been edited by TDI Java (edited September 08, 2000).]

garrettp

Former Chip-Monk
TDI
2000 JEDI
shannon, man that site is awesome. the opening picture is a bit scary but i think we can work past that.

mid next week i will scan all the photo's that i have and send them to you. what format do you want? jpg? what size?

also shoud we use netscape or IE or does that not really matter.

thanks again from all us un-techno-geeks.

u rule

garrett P.

------------------
2000 JEDI TDI Silver (helps reflect cosmic rays)
Full Commander, Minister of Propaganda

TDI Java

G,

The opening picture scares evening me. I promise to put something more appealing up in the future ;-) I'm working with some of my Flash buddies to see if I can't put together a nice little intro.

Per submissions, please make them in jpg format, zipped using WinZip or a similar archiving tool. Leave the pictures in original size and will modify as needed.

Regarding Netscrape vs. IE, I prefer IE, but I'm going to try to ensure this site is a browser independent as possible.

Thanks for the compliments,
Shannon

d9

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Jetta
Awesome Shannon.....

------------------
TDI Soon

Jackmc

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Sportwagen
Hey Shannon,

I didn't think the pics would be up so quickly!?

Maybe you should post this on the general forum for those who aren't checking this one out?

------------------
Jack from Anaheim
'70 Convertible VW Bug.
'00 Silver NB TDI Auto.