2009 JETTA TDI $12,900 serious offers only

mikertdi

TDI
jetta tdi
09 jetta tdi for sale, 95,00 miles runs 100% ive gotten 47mpg on the highway on a long trip, this jetta averages 45mpg hwy & 34 city, jetta was originally used for approximatly 1 year as a test taxi for a n.y.c. cab company,the car was fully serviced by the dealer and was monitored weekly by v.a.g. the car has had a new transmission and turbo installed by volkswagen after the original was removed and dismantled for inspection by v.a.g. germany. the car has been painted blue after it was painted yellow and is in good condition with some minor overspray and minor interior holes where the partition and meter was installed. i recently installed a new timing belt kit and an intake manifold due to a bad damper motor and replaced the a/c compressor and filter dryer. i need to sell the car due to a recent job offer out west and must sell for moving expenses. this car is a steal if anyone knows about the diesel jettas ive averaged 500-600 miles on a tank of fuel its killing me to sell but i have no choice. serious inquires only and i can be reached at 516-369-1507 email me for photos miker427@hotmail.com