Madrid wheel on spacers?

GreenLantern_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GOLF SEL
Spacers arent the best option anyway especiallt if your buying new wheels anyway. Just calculate how much further you want your wheels to stance out and buy the proper offset. Prob like a 40-45mm if you want them flush.

CruisingWagon

TDI
2015 Golf SportWagen TDI S
I don’t have the Madrid wheels but I have the Twister wheels off of the Beetle. They have a 48mm offset and I use a flush kit from ECS Tuning. I’ve encountered no issues and think it looks great. My opinion, but I think It makes the slight bulge in the fenders look more pronounced and muscular.

RIP TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'15 GSW SE 6MT...... '01 Golf GLS 5MT.... '96 Passat Variant....
The ECS flush kit would work fine. The only limitation on spacers for a Mk.7 to be aware of is to not use spacers that don't incorporate integral centering snouts which typically is the case for anything thinner than 10mm. This applies only to rear hubs; the front hubs don't have this issue and any spacer can be used.

The rear hub snouts have an odd design for the machined locating/centering diameter of the snout that won't allow simple thin spacers (without integral outer centering snouts and inner centering bores that thicker spacers have) to maintain wheel hubcentricity.

Last edited: