2003 Jetta (Smashed Rear)

greasemonkey

TDI
Jetta 2003, Jetta 2009
I have a one-owner silver 2003 Jetta GLS, 5-speed Manual, gray velour, Monsoon Sound, w/ 100k mi, good tires, new VW battery, vehicle smacked from behind. Rear Doors still open and close, but there is some binding on the close. Obviously it needs body work, and there is no one in OKC that I know and trust to work on it.

Comes with all keys and paperwork (including window sticker). All Mobil 1 Delvac, Napa Gold filters (except for the first two VW OEM oil filters), no mods except ventectimy, and new glow plugs. All work done by owner (The TB and other maintenance was just was installed by forum guru).

PM to make an offer if you are interested.
benhackett@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:

greasemonkey

TDI
Jetta 2003, Jetta 2009
KROUT said:
wish you were closer how much you want for it.
It is a long way from Oklahoma to Fla. Not sure if the transportation costs would be justified. I am told it should be worth around $5k in it's present condition. FMV is what a willing buyer will pay a willing seller, so I really won't be able to verify that until it is sold.

greasemonkey

TDI
Jetta 2003, Jetta 2009
I still have the '03 for sale. It would be a good purchase for someone that can do body work, and the neighbors are tired of looking at it. Make me an offer if you are interested.

greasemonkey

TDI
Jetta 2003, Jetta 2009
It is still available. As long as fuel prices are low, the demand for TDIs will not be as strong and other projects have diverted my attention. I drive it to the post office once a week to keep it from getting lonely.

greasemonkey

TDI
Jetta 2003, Jetta 2009
Went ahead and had the TB replaced, and a bumper cover installed on the rear bumper. Hard to justify keeping it as it now only has 119k miles. I inherited a Jeep Wrangler, so there are too many vehicles in the driveway. PM if you are interested.