VCDS Lite Problems

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Sounds like a bad cable. Some cheap eBay cables work fine and some are very problematic. Make sure you buy one that says it works with Vag-Com version 409.

Good Luck

Don

Vagtdi

TDI
Tdi Ahf
Well i have some 3rd party cable (cheap i know) and there's no broblem using with Vag-Com 311.2.
Now with new laptop Win 7 and Lite when i try to log in controller some time's it work's and connetion stays and sometime connection trop's off and showing too many communications error.

I tested some different latency time's and look's like that don't make any chance.

Is there more setup what can do bad connections?

Just wanna use tdi timing tool to fine tune my injection and see also other component's working condition too.

Vagtdi

TDI
Tdi Ahf
Uwe

Here is test results: Port status: ok. Interface: found! Latency Test:good 5.3ms and latensy is set 1ms on laptop's com port setup.

Is it good or what i should do more?

Vagtdi

TDI
Tdi Ahf
I don't know what is complete result but when i had a little time i try to run test with Lite several times and sometimes it start doing test and sometimes it won't at all.

That 5,3ms was average. i try/chance everything in my laptop's setup and it won't work. Thank's for helping Uwe but it must be my cheap cable problem!!

Then i updated my Win7 with xp mode and get borrowed my old laptop with xp and i copy old vag-com files to my win7 xp mode now program work's like oldtimes i'm satisfied :)

Happy driving and tdi hobbies for all tdi members!