Parts needed

21window

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta,5 Speed,Atlantic Blue
Anyone have a good complete ALH head at a reasonable price they are willing to bring to YPSI?

Last edited:

TDI___Wagon

TDI
N/A yet looking to get into a Wagon
03' TDI GL Jetta Wagon nearing 300K !!Parts REQ'D!!

Hi all, my father is looking for some parts for his 03' TDI GL Jetta Wagon. We will gladly meet up at the Fest with cash in hand for new and/or quality used/rebuilt parts.

Current Mileage: 296,000 Climbing by nearly 100 miles every day.

Please provide any other suggestions/things I may have missed.

Timing Belt:
Water Pump:
Clutch: ALH Clutch Flywheel (Single Mass)
Injectors/Nozzles:
Glow Plugs:
Filters:
Suspension/Bushings:
Tie Rods:
CV Joint/Boots:
Inner CV/Boots:

Things that have been completed within the last 5000 Miles

Wheel Bearings “ALL 4”
Battery
Tires

PM with what you have and how much you want for it.

~J

CrAkHeD

TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI
Turbo (rebuild?) Needed

Hello All,

I live local to this years TDIFest, but unfortunately will be leaving to go out of town tomorrow (Fri 8/31) and will miss everything.

My '02 Jetta has been stuck in "limp mode" for a little while now. I have replaced nearly everything but the turbo itself (MAF, solenoid, all vacuum lines, actuator) and am thinking this is my last option.

Long story short, I am looking for someone with a turbo for sale (stock replacement would be fine, but an oversized one would create a good excuse with the wife. LOL) or a fellow local with the skills to properly rebuild the one on the car.

I will be able to meet up until 1:00 Fri or after 2:00 or so on Mon.

Please PM me with prices or any other helpful ideas.

Thanks to all and I hope you all have a fun, safe weekend.

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
Hello All,

I live local to this years TDIFest, but unfortunately will be leaving to go out of town tomorrow (Fri 8/31) and will miss everything.

My '02 Jetta has been stuck in "limp mode" for a little while now. I have replaced nearly everything but the turbo itself (MAF, solenoid, all vacuum lines, actuator) and am thinking this is my last option.

Long story short, I am looking for someone with a turbo for sale (stock replacement would be fine, but an oversized one would create a good excuse with the wife. LOL) or a fellow local with the skills to properly rebuild the one on the car.

I will be able to meet up until 1:00 Fri or after 2:00 or so on Mon.

Please PM me with prices or any other helpful ideas.

Thanks to all and I hope you all have a fun, safe weekend.
Need to post this in the classified section. This is the wrong place.

TDIJettaz

TDI
'14 JSW, '02 JW
I am looking for an AC hose for my 02 Jetta if anybody might have one. I will be coming to the Fest on Sunday. I have a set of 15" rims off my 01 Jetta if anyone is interested.