'06 TDI Jetta Sedan "Parts/Project" Car

dgoldsmith

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta sedan, "stick," with in-dash 6-CD changer, Sat., & AUX jack in glovebox that I'm no longer trying to figure out how to use, thanks to slamhouse! :-)))
http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=7171

VIN 3VWST71K06M024875 178K+ miles, new clutch at ~175K mi, new timing belt at ~160K mi.[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.847059)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.847059)]Car is presently and has been "in the shop" (dealer presently, non-dealer initially) most of the time since July, 2019, for intermittent stalling-while-operating: no one appears to be able to figure out what’s wrong, and I’m no longer interested in carrying insurance and tabs on a car I can’t drive; however, I can’t, in good conscience, sell it as a car that runs, even though it is entirely possible that buyer might be able to drive it away without difficulty (though towing, or ready availability of towing, is recommended). Basically, think of this as a "parts/project" car.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.847059)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.847059)]Best offer before 2/29/20 takes; purchaser must arrange (with me) for "pick up and delivery" from Volkswagen of Olympia, 2107 Cooper Point Rd. SW, Olympia, WA. Questions/requests to see, PM me.
[/COLOR]

dgoldsmith

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta sedan, "stick," with in-dash 6-CD changer, Sat., & AUX jack in glovebox that I'm no longer trying to figure out how to use, thanks to slamhouse! :-)))
Current bid is $500.

dgoldsmith

Veteran Member
TDI
Highest bid is now $600. I'm going to scan and post the CARFAX report on the car. I told the dealer svc. dept. that I'd have it out of there by this weekend, so bidding closes on Friday at 2:30, and winner should be prepared to take delivery by 5:00 pm same day.

dgoldsmith

Veteran Member
TDI
I've added the scan of the CARFAX to the album http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=7171.

The current high bidder has indicated that he can't pick up the car Friday unless I close the bidding by the morning. It seems unlikely that someone who hasn't already seen this listing will come in between noon and 2:30 Friday, so bidding will close noon Friday.

Again, the current high bid is $600.

dgoldsmith

Veteran Member
TDI
Last Call: high bid is still $600, and I'm definitely closing bidding at noon tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 28, 2020. Don't wait till the last minute.

dgoldsmith

Veteran Member
TDI
Really last call: $600 bid backed out so high bid is back to $500 (or until $500 bidder confirms that he's still interested).

Last edited:

dgoldsmith

Veteran Member
TDI
I have yet to receive confirmation from the $500 bidder that he's still interested, so bidding will remain open until I do.

dgoldsmith

Veteran Member
TDI