2014 Touareg TDI

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2003 GLI, 2003 TDI Wagon, 2010 TDI Sportwagen, 2010 Touareg v6TDI, 2005 TDI Wagon, current - 2006 v10TDI
Sorry I didn't get back to you...I have a 335d and a 16 Touareg, so not particularly eligible for a trade! Good luck with the sale, these are amazingly well built vehicles. There's not a single thing that feels cheap on a Touareg.

No worries. Just looking for any option. Unemployment is giving it to me good right now - actually. Nope. No it isnt. Havent gotten a cent. Lol.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
Ehhh... let's bump it. 126k now.
Decided to stay with the T3 after driving a bunch of air suspended T2's. They felt like dinosaurs.
Not desperate anymore, but would still let her go for the right offer.
A-hem! My Lux Limited, 2-tone leather, air-suspended T'Rex is da bomb at towing. With my freakishly S-shaped, steeeeeep-as-he|| driveway, it makes hooking up my Hensley Hitch a piece of cake.
Dinosaur? Yep, it's a T'Rex. I'm offended! j/k--free bumps for ya.
Why hasn't PA got the memo that we're in a world wide hurt? That's some BS! Unemployment after all is YOUR money. I really don't get people who act all high and mighty about it. It's YOUR money. sheesh.

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2003 GLI, 2003 TDI Wagon, 2010 TDI Sportwagen, 2010 Touareg v6TDI, 2005 TDI Wagon, current - 2006 v10TDI
A-hem! My Lux Limited, 2-tone leather, air-suspended T'Rex is da bomb at towing. With my freakishly S-shaped, steeeeeep-as-he|| driveway, it makes hooking up my Hensley Hitch a piece of cake.
Dinosaur? Yep, it's a T'Rex. I'm offended! j/k--free bumps for ya.
Why hasn't PA got the memo that we're in a world wide hurt? That's some BS! Unemployment after all is YOUR money. I really don't get people who act all high and mighty about it. It's YOUR money. sheesh.
Furthermore, I work for DHS. it's crazy. Appreciate the bump. But drive a t3. You'll understand. ?

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Just a bump. Still for sale.

kenburak

Alright, new issue - 'rona has hit us pretty hard - looking for a way to get some cash since unemployment is realllllyyyyy lacking in PA. They've screwed up my claim twice. Anyhow, looking for a trade and cash on your end. I REALLY want a 335d, but haven't found anyone willing to trade, as of yet. If you're interested, let me know what you've got! I've had 99 alh's -> stage 2 sportwagen's -> V10 Touareg's. I'm a diesel lover. I've also flown to TX, MN, SC, and CT for various TDI's - so I'm not afraid of a road trip - to bring you the Touareg.

Details.
127k miles.
Recent transmission flush.
Both diffs and transfer case fluids changed.
Optilube xl used on every fill up.
Meticulously maintained since I've owned it.

Flawless interior.
A couple barely noticeable dings.
Brown with tan interior.
Schaeffer's 5w40 based on Frank06 recommendations.
Carfax shows a rear end collision from 4 years ago. I cant tell as there are no residual effects. I was told it was repaired at a vw dealer.
Recent PA inspection.

I'm getting 30-32mpg highway. It's a much better much more refined vehicle than the T2. Transmission is so much smoother. Obviously much more efficient than the T1/T2s.

Open to offers, but kbb says $14k-$18k.

I think for its condition, $17k update. $14kis a fair starting trade evaluation.
Hi,
I'm interested. I usually prefer a 5-speed, but I'm open. I'm in Bethlehem so I could come check it out.
610-905-0338 if you want to text me about it...That's better than e-mail.
Thanks!
Ken

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Replied to everyone who inquired.

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Sorry if I missed it, but was the VIN posted or any information about when the fix was applied?

Thanks

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Sorry if I missed it, but was the VIN posted or any information about when the fix was applied?

Thanks

Id have to check specifics but I'm pretty sure the extended warranty has passed.

Also, its got 141k on it now and recently had the prefix tcm tune installed.

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
6 month bump. 156k now. About to install new rotors and brakes.

Just floating it out there. Also moved to upstate NY. Chaumont.