VW Door Sills and Spoilers!

Cha2ga

Veteran Member
TDI
'11 JSW
Shifters, Shifter boots, Door Sills and Rear Bumper (RGM) Protectors and Spoi...

Any chance on Beetle TDI sills engraved to say Fusca TDI? As you know, that's what the beetle is in Brazil. I have a Fusca nameplate in the back and thought it would be a neat match!

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
Any chance on Beetle TDI sills engraved to say Fusca TDI? As you know, that's what the beetle is in Brazil. I have a Fusca nameplate in the back and thought it would be a neat match!
I would have to custom order those, what year is the Beetle?

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
Last set of JETTA TDI door sills available for the MKVI and there will be no more. I also have 3 rear bumper guards left for MKVI JSW and two for Jetta MKVI sedan. Once they are gone, there will be no more so if you need it grab it while it is here!
Thanks.

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
OK I have:
4pcs 6 speed knobs left with either solid or perforated boot with red stitching
1pc Sportwagen MKVI bumper guard
2pcs Jetta MKVI sedan bumer guard
1pc set Jetta MKVI with JETTA TDI door sills
Once those are gone there will be NO more...

vflflyer

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI 1.9L w/Manual Trans.
Are you still giving TDIClub members a discount on these? I have a 2003 Jetta TDI 5 speed that I need a knob and boot for. Also does it come with the bottom trim piece? Is it real leather or man made?
Shifters:

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI GLS
I see you have 3 styles could you send me pics of the 3? Also I'm interested in rear bumper protector, but remember you saying it only fits the euro bumper? I've heard they fit the us bumper too with very minor trimming?

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
PM me your email address and I will send you pics of the spoilers, no problem. As for the bumper protector they do fit with some adjustments as described a few pages back... I won't be able to get more though, sorry.

DIESELMAN3500

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI,2006 vw tdi jetta,2003 vw beetle,2003 vw golf
First off, I have one of these rear bumper protectors for my wife's Jetta as well as a 6 speed S3 shifter for my Golf. Can't say enough good things about the products or the seller.

Secondly, and most importantly, I now have a rear bumper protector for my MKIV Golf as well! Yes, the Euro bumper protector fits perfectly. Here are some pictures with it laid onto my bumper (not yet installed) right out of the box with no trimming, bending, or modifying in any way.

Are these available for the wagon mkiv?