FS: 2002 Golf GLS TDI - low miles - Central Tx

chris8627

TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI
I'm ready to sell my 2002 Golf TDI. The biggest reason I'm selling is that it no longer meets my needs. I'm hooked on public transit for the daily commute, and I've probably driven the car a total of 5,000 miles since September.

So a little about the car... Its dark blue with alloy wheels, moon roof, Monsoon sound, four doors, auto transmission. Its only got 65,000 miles, has never been in a wreck, and has a clean title (yes, I have the title to the car and I am the only owner). Regular maintenance (all scheduled, with oil/filter changes every 5,000 miles) for the life of the car. Got new tires at 50,000 miles.

I don't have pics right now, but will probably take some after I get it washed up. I'm also posting this on Craigslist, so I'm hoping to find an interested buyer soon. Edmunds estimate is $10,355, Kelley's is $13,265. How does $12,000 sound?

peterstrickland

TDI
several
Chris- Call Me- Tx Cash Buyer

Chris, I'm in DALLAS and have a good friend in Austin who can come look at your golf and give you a deposit atleast for me, I will be there Monday and Tuesday for other things, can call me at 214-475-1436 anytime, Thanks

-Peter

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Chris, this Perter Stickland who posted above is a dealer. I am a serious private buyer with cash. Let me know if you have the car for sale. I am in Houston and can drive to Austin any time convenient for you (281-727-9751)

Thanks,

Tony

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
R320 CDI, '96 B4V (for sale)
peterstrickland said:
Chris, I'm in DALLAS and have a good friend in Austin who can come look at your golf and give you a deposit atleast for me, I will be there Monday and Tuesday for other things, can call me at 214-475-1436 anytime, Thanks

-Peter
That's nice- another dealer joins as a private party... There is a way to become a registered vendor on this forum.

peterstrickland

TDI
several
I am supposed to register as a vendor if I'm a licensed dealer? Never saw that anywhere, not to mention, I'm not offering a single thing for sale, I'm extending an offer to PURCHASE.