FS: Modded 2002 Golf TDI w/VNT17/22 R520s Coilovers/wilwoods, euro intake, etc.

TDI
04 BEW Golf
For sale / A vendre :

Modified 2002 Golf TDI 4 door, 314000km 5 speed, Reflex Silver, electric windows, electric mirrors, air conditioning, heated seats and mirrors.

Car is pushing approx. 220hp / 280ft/lb

Very quick daily driver with incredible fuel milage.

Upgrades :

*Diesel Geek short shifter
*Wilwood Dynalite 4 piston 12.2" front brake kit
*Megan Racing dampening adjustable coilovers
*22mm Neuspeed rear sway bar
*Full leather GTI interior including door cards
*Bully clutch Stage 3 Kevlar clutch
*Boost gauge and column pod
*Upgraded sidemount intercooler&tubing w/vented fenderliner
*Full PD150 Euro intake/turbo intake pipe/airbox&MAF
*VNT17/22 Turbo
*3" stainless Mandrel bent turboback exhaust w/high flow cat (buzzken special but added magnaflow race 3" cat with Rawtek rectangular Coretek muffler)
*Race520 Bosio injector nozzles
*11mm injection pump
*Malone Tuning stage 5 ECM software
*Upgrade engine mounts
*Retrofit source HID projectors&ballasts in OEM GTI Headlights with fogs (surpasses newer Audi HIDs) with european headlight switch
*OEM GTI tailights
*Factory moulded winter mats
*Factory moulded trunk protector
*MK5 Rabbit rear wiper arm/one piece wiper blade

*** 18" 2 piece Mercedes AMG wheels NOT included in price/sale, alone those wheels/tires are worth 2000$... Car will be sold on 16" rims and tires.

Regular service all up to date: complete timing belt kit just replaced, new rear brakes, front and rear suspension bushings, fuel/air/pollen filters... Absolutely no repairs needed - invoice included for all parts used.

Car currenty as rust on front fenders and rear hatch but a file as been opened with VW and the parts will be replaced under VW rust warranty at no charge.

All upgrades/repairs done within last two months, this was my shop's demo car. Selling to build next project.

*** $8999 ***

More pictures at: http://osmw.ca/cars-for-sale/

Price negotiations in person only, no email shoppers please.

Last edited:

clamb

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Wagon; 2010 Golf Wagon
Very nice car.. if only I had some extra money laying around. Amazing what bringing the wheels out closer to the fenders does in terms of the cars stance. Good luck with the sale.

Mk4tdi02

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf TDI
In deed a very nice car. Curious to see if it sells for that much and if there is dyno to prove those numbers.

TDI
04 BEW Golf
No dyno numbers yet (hence why I wrote approximate), just going by what I've seen posted by others with similar setups. I can tell you I spin those 18" in 3rd though...

I personally doubt someone will spring for it at that price with all the bells and whistles (From previous experience selling a fully built MK2 1.8T GTI)... I'll most likely remove (alot of) stuff until the price is down around 7500$ and then it will sell, would just be easier to sell as is!

Last edited:

Mk4tdi02

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf TDI
No dyno numbers yet (hence why I wrote approximate), just going by what I've seen posted by others with similar setups. I can tell you I spin those 18" in 3rd though...

I personally doubt someone will spring for it at that price with all the bells and whistles (From previous experience selling a fully built MK2 1.8T GTI)... I'll most likely remove (alot of) stuff until the price is down around 7500$ and then it will sell, would just be easier to sell as is!
Wow! Spinning wheels in 3rd awesome ! If you decide to part I would be interested in some items. GL with sale.

TDI
04 BEW Golf
Car is being turned back to stock this weekend and "upgraded" parts sold separatly, pricing as follow:

*11mm injection pump -- 400$
* Wilwood 12.2" 4 piston brake kit (rotors/pads/brackets/calipers/stainless lines) -- SOLD
*Coilovers -- 600$ / spoken for (although cash talks)
* Euro PD150 intake/turbo intake pipe -- SOLD!
* 1.8T pancake pipe/sidemount/boost gauge and pod -- SOLD !
* VNT17/22 turbo -- SOLD!
* Single mass Bully clutch Stage 3 Kevlar clutch (not even 200km on it) -- 500$
* Bosio PP762 injectors (R520 also sold) -- 300$
* ARP Head stud kit (new but old model) 80$
* GTI Tail lamps 80$
* OEM GTI Headlights w/fog with Morimoto HID projectors/bulbs/ballasts and ECS Tuning fog wiring kit (never installed) along with european headlight switch AND levelling motors AND euro levelling motor switch (all never installed) -- 450$

Would probably consider selling the GTI leather interior w/4 door golf panels for 700$ (with working heated seats!) but will most likely sell the car with the interior.

Last edited:
TDI
04 BEW Golf
Forgot:

Diesel geek 5 speed short shifter -- SOLD
22mm Neuspeed sway bar -- SOLD
3" Downpipe w/magnaflo highflow cat -- 300$
3" Catback w/Rawtek muffler -- 400$

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
Interested in the Wilwood big brake kit.

I am getting ready to install some TT brakes, but these seem like a better upgrade. Are the rotors 2 piece? Would you consider shipping?

Cheers

TDI
04 BEW Golf
They are 2 piece rotors, this kit is WAY lighter than a TT kit (a 225hp TT is my daily driver right now)

I have no issue shipping anything at the buyer's expense!

TDI
04 BEW Golf
I don't reserve parts for anyone.

Unless you see the part you want marked "SOLD" it's still available, interac e-transfers prefered or in person cash.

PduBerer

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf TDI GLS (RIP), 2002 Jetta TDI GLS, 2014 Golf Wagon TDI DSG Wolfsburg Edition, 2014 Touareg TDI Execline
Do you have all the pieces for the dieselgeek short shifter that come with it?

Freestyle72

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2001 Jetta TDI
Are the willwoods off the table at the moment? Based on the deposit comment?

Also just a thing of note, I believe B5 cars use the same Carrier as MK4 cars so these should work on a B5, other than the rotors having the wrong PCD holes.