Past and Present!

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
My 2003 that was lost due to some idiot rear ending it

I looked for another 2003 when i lost it but couldnt find a good used one i liked so i opted for a 2011 highline..wanted silver again but couldnt get it at the time so i went candy white.
Couple mods so far, tint, krown, white reflectors on the rear bumper, hitch so far.

Still want chip, full exhaust, pedals, shifter and black rims and paint the calibers and a bit more. I miss the 2003 but i really like the 2011 now its a nice car and powerful.

piney

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW-TDI/DSG
Nice look. The tinted tag covers don't draw unnecessary attention from the local revenuers?

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ive had them on every car ive owned...i have been stopped once with my 2003 at like 3am after work trying to give me a hard time cuz they had nothing on me, not speeding, sober and all paper work. Aside from that nope not in my 8 years of using them here they dont seem to bother long as your not being an idiot that is.

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
i kind of wish they had kept the mkiv 4 "?spoke?" steering wheel. Maybe it's just me.

your car looks great. The white looks great with the tint, great choice.

What exactly is the highline trim supposed to mean? maybe i should just go look it up?

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
i kind of wish they had kept the mkiv 4 "?spoke?" steering wheel. Maybe it's just me.

your car looks great. The white looks great with the tint, great choice.

What exactly is the highline trim supposed to mean? maybe i should just go look it up?
Thanks man.

The highline is the top of the line 2011 tdi in canada...only thing i didnt get was nav but i really dont need it

piney

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW-TDI/DSG
Ive had them on every car ive owned...i have been stopped once with my 2003 at like 3am after work trying to give me a hard time cuz they had nothing on me, not speeding, sober and all paper work. Aside from that nope not in my 8 years of using them here they dont seem to bother long as your not being an idiot that is.
Good deal. In my experience, it can get one stopped at inopportune times.

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Good deal. In my experience, it can get one stopped at inopportune times.
Yah most would agree but they really dont focus on that here, with a new car most cops wont look twice long as your not being foolish or speeding and im pretty well behaved lol